So ugghh..Garrosh in 5.1

90 Goblin Shaman

Honestly though I'd still rather play Horde than Alliance. Better to be the faction who HAS some darkness in them rather than the benevolent Alliance that never fails and stands for truth justice and hats.

Did you see what the new Admiral gal did to dem orcs? o- o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Whoever our Warchief may be.... I will follow orders out to my body can no longer move... As a loyal Veteran of the Horde I will see it to the end that our faction is victorious and glorious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Well, you know, she'll either become corrupt, see the error of her ways, or be killed.

Still, I am all for Rogers becoming the future queen of Stormwind. Varian, put a ring on it! It's about time we got someone halfway effective.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Well, you know, she'll either become corrupt, see the error of her ways, or be killed.

Still, I am all for Rogers becoming the future queen of Stormwind. Varian, put a ring on it! It's about time we got someone halfway effective.

But...if she marries Varian, all hope is lost for me. :-(
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Monk

Varian, put a ring on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY
Reply Quote

Varian, put a ring on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

I don't even need to see it to know what it is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

I don't even need to see it to know what it is.

Hehe, I don't think anyone did.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Eh, workin' fer Garrosh is just like workin' fer any shop foreman. Ya do what yer supposta when they're lookin', but when yer back in the shop ya do whatever ya feel like. I like everyone until I got a reason not to, but lemme tellya, somebody goes messin' in my cabbages and I'll clean 'em out faster than a fat kid's eatin' hand.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/12/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Chonga
So.......why are we going back to the Black Temple in a scenario?

Because it's more cost effective to recycle content than create something from scratch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]