The pleasure is all on this side of the table

90 Orc Shaman
So anyone who is in <Last Word> got a look at a show last night.

I had decided to stop raiding about a week ago. I mentioned it to Abbador, and a couple others and I got the typical "dude... don't" responses you would expect.

Some drama had gone down. I offered to sit out after most of the first night of bad play and completely disregard of certain fight mechanics vs Stone Guard heroic. To be fair, they said to me during our arguments the next night (last night) that they intended to sit me regardless of whether or not I volunteered myself. Thats fine. I have no problem sitting when we have 10 melee players trying to raid on a fight like that.

I'm just here to defend my name a little bit. I didn't play extraordinarily bad at any point this tier (the logs are public, have a look). The officers in LW are likely going to tell the guild (and others who inquire, I'm sure) that I was mad that I got sat and quit like an *expletive*. They will use this as an opportunity to bolster confidence and explain that this only makes the guild stronger.

I was kicked from Last Word for being overly critical of Abbador and some of the other Officers. I'll leave most of it out of this thread... but I will share the most important bit. They've been so consumed by the idea of beating Incarnate in progression that they are severely neglecting the feeling of camaraderie that once flowed freely throughout the guild. The fact that we were a "rag-tag" group that came together and accomplished something pretty commendable made us all extremely proud to continue playing old content and level hard when new content came out.

As soon as leveling was over, however, the wind left those sails. The daily grind began and expectations of what gear to get from reputation grinds that are frankly DRULL and extremely time consuming... well those expectations should have been recognized as a taste of the atmosphere in the upcoming raid.

I've raided with most of these people for several years. Me and Abbador go back to JAL on Mannoroth. He used to value a tight group that had lots of fun. He shared with me Cuties Only's Vegas video... and that was inspiration for our Vegas trip.

Abbador if you arranged a Vegas trip today... nobody would go with you. You're so out of touch with the feelings of your group... If you don't address it, I'll be shocked if the guild makes it through the whole tier.

Raiding with Last Word is definitely not the same as it once was, and I was angry and vocal about it. That why I got kicked.

That said, I don't want to play with another group of players. LW has some of the most hilarious, talented, honest etc players on the server (if not in the entire game).

I would feel lost if I was forced to recreate these relationships with another group. Luckily, I'm not forced to!

I'm out.

*Drops Mic*
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
nice poem
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
It is upsetting that you decided to post this on the realm forums.

I thought our talk last night was heading towards reconciliation, at least sleeping on what happened. Now this?

We've said absolutely nothing negative about you poot in guild chat, if anyone asked we told them they should talk to you directly so they wouldn't hear only our side...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Now whos gunna send me nudes during raid?!? Damn... alright Anelace, I'm lookin at you. Already got nudies of Prynne, might as well get the other warlock!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
(0*_*)--0(x_X)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Err....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Considering the quality of players in LW, if they were consumed by beating us they would have.

Bitter quitters are real #$%^s.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sucks you feel burnt out. Sucks your guild isn't what you signed on for any more. Sucks you felt the need to post this publicly.

Sucks all around!
Edited by Kapachee on 10/12/2012 12:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Did you really end that post with "*drops mic*"?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
10/12/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Blthordetuff

10/11/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Cptpoot
*Drops Mic*

Yup.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
10/12/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Blthordetuff

Yeah, but with a capital D.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
tl;dr i like dirt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5-NDfDvE1k
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/11/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Rafstra
Good lord.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Uh, none of this is true? Not any of it. I heart you Poot, but wtf.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Wow...what the _ _ _ _?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
this pleases me, let the hate run through you.. yessss.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Poot.

I have admired you from afar and would like to have sex with you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]