[NPC] Leven Dawnblade - isn't spawning

10/04/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Càrlyle
Losing time

me too
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Alright - finished the quest yesterday, logged in today to do my dailies, and saw him at the Golden Pagoda. I guess he walks really really slow.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
He's not there for me either. Good to see they are working on it, hopefully he'll be there tomorrow.
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Druid
He's still not there for me. This is very frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Same problemmm
Reply Quote
Still waiting, giving into my rage with Chalice of Secrets
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
happened for me
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
This is still happening as of now for me.

This is a pretty big blunder.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
FIX THIS !@#$ ALREADY WTF!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sad face. This quest is also broken for me. The NPC phasing and relocating seems to be the thing making this quest bug out a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Same issue here. Realistically we pay for a game and pay a subscription fee, this shouldnt be an issue that is outstanding for months from what i have read on this forum. Blizzard says they are aware but nothing is being done. First off rep grinds are painful as can be and to make it so its even more painful is just not what I want to pay to do.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
:(
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I have this problem. If you abandon the quest, Leven Dawnblade standing at the Gate of the Setting Sun will give you the quest again. However, upon completion, it still wants you to go to the Golden Pagoda to turn it in and Leven at the Gate of the Setting Sun doesn't have the yellow question mark over his head.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yep same here... can't believe this post was made over three days ago and this hasn't been fixed.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
When the dailies reset the next day, he was there for me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
People are saying please hurry?
go outside if you're in that much of a rush to turn in 1 quest, seriously guys.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
It's been nearly 2 weeks since launch, and the entire Golden Lotus daily quest system has been an unmitigated disaster in terms of buggy quests. I can't even fathom how blizzard finds this acceptable. FIX THIS NOW.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The next day when the dailys reset he was there for me at the Pagoda, and I turned in the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still not fixed....
Reply Quote
Same issue here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]