Grand Expedition Yak account wide/bound?

90 Night Elf Druid
i also think the cloud serpent riding skill should be account wide like the mounts
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
Nice necro. But I programming limitations would possibly not make that happen. But frankly the Tundra mammoth should be account wide. Order of Cloud Serpents are also ridiculously easy to hit exalted with.
Edited by Irøh on 12/13/2012 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizzard deemed class mounts to be a sacred cow. They do not want a Blood Dame to be caught riding a Sunwalker's Kodo, for instance.

[e]Dang, missed the necro. I'm usually more aware of that kind of thing.
Edited by Deydraeroice on 12/13/2012 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/13/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Irøh
Nice necro. But I programming limitations would possibly not make that happen. But frankly the Tundra mammoth should be account wide. Order of Cloud Serpents are also ridiculously easy to hit exalted with.

2 weeks isn't really a necro. :p

And programming limitations are not a problem for cloud serpent riding. All they'd have to do is tie it to an achievement.
Edited by Reinhilde on 12/13/2012 7:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/13/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Irøh

The mammoth is account wide.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
11/29/2012 02:18 AMPosted by Maladomini
Cloud Serpent mounts are indeed account-wide. However they require the Cloud Serpent Riding skill, which is a faction requirement and character specific. Characters that meet the faction requirement will see the mount as account-wide. I’ll bring this up with our developers to see if that’s intended.

I hope this gets changed....in 5.2, maybe? :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I don't play my tauren, but just looking up, I have the bike even though I only got it A-side.

It's nice it converts for the opposite faction.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
12/25/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Bunsai
Cloud Serpent mounts are indeed account-wide. However they require the Cloud Serpent Riding skill, which is a faction requirement and character specific. Characters that meet the faction requirement will see the mount as account-wide. I’ll bring this up with our developers to see if that’s intended.

I hope this gets changed....in 5.2, maybe? :)

Well, you already get the double rep from them if you got revered and bought the commendation on one character, and that was easily the fastest rep grind in MOP.

I mean I'd be all for it if they did it, but I don't think it's gonna take long to hit exalted with them on any character.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
12/25/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Garnox
Well, you already get the double rep from them if you got revered and bought the commendation on one character, and that was easily the fastest rep grind in MOP.

True!

But I'm just tired of doing them. ;) Don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing Dailies, but I've done the Serpent Cloud already on my Druid :/

I mean they have giving us Acc-wide mounts etc, what's the difference now?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]