Warriors completely broken?

90 Undead Monk
Doesn't matter. I've a

Warriors are beyond broken. Far too much damage/cc/survivability and mobility. GC must be maining his warrior this expansion. I'd have to say they are extremely close to s5 DKs.

LOL.. They got all their abilities nerfed by 30% before expac started. You're rolling a monk. You probably aren't good and you should expect to get rolled, "bro"

TSG all day.

Looking at all these posts... If they nerf warriors or any other class before they nerf Mages or Warlocks i'll probably just quit.

I've actually been playing Monk for 3+ months in beta and have been 2200+ on every char I've played. But thanks for calling me bad, how hard was it to get your 1550 3's achievement???

But I do not know where Monks fit in 3v3. Don't know who would take a Monk/Rogue over a Warrior. They bring everything we do including mobility and 12 seconds of undispelable CC with Intimidating shout/Shockwave. I'll be running Shatterplay in 3's on my priest but playing my monk in 2's until changes are made.
Edited by Morlu on 10/2/2012 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
arms/frostdk/bm hunter in 3s.. instant death
Reply Quote

Blizzard essentially took all the stunlock crap from rogues and gave them to warriors, and yet if you visit their forums, they STILL think that they've been nerfed to the ground. Crazy..

Warrior players have always had a persecution complex. They always believe they're the weakest class when they're almost always a top tier class.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Psssst, Warriors are susceptible to CC guyz! Maybe you should try it! Oh, pro tip, dont try and root/Nova them when their big and grey, it wont work! LOOOOOOL!
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Hock
Psssst, Warriors are susceptible to CC guyz! Maybe you should try it! Oh, pro tip, dont try and root/Nova them when their big and grey, it wont work! LOOOOOOL!

That's not the only CC that doesn't work on warriors. Warriors aren't very susceptible to CC.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

That's not the only CC that doesn't work on warriors. Warriors aren't very susceptible to CC.
Please, do tell what else doesnt work on us.....Fear? We can break it once every 30 seconds, twice if we blow our trinket. Either my spell reflect is broken or the charge is getting ate by something else but I swear to god everytime i proactively use it to reflect Deathcoil or some other instant BS, I still eat it and never relfect anything while it's up. Druids can spam root us or cyclone, Palladins have stuns and blind, Shamans can just run around LOLing at us while healing. Theres times when I Heroic Throw and they immediately cast a heal afterwards. So much for that silence, eh brah? Oh, did I mention the Mistweaver Monk torpedo where you cant hit them and they just M Bison all over the friggin map?
Edited by Hock on 10/2/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Pandaren Hunter
10/02/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Hock
did I mention the Mistweaver Monk torpedo where you cant hit them and they just M Bison all over the friggin map?

can we like, makeout?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Theres times when I Heroic Throw and they immediately cast a heal afterwards. So much for that silence, eh brah?

It's called a DR. When you mongo pummel blankets into someone on CD eventually they go immune. Maybe you should stop doing that, eh brah?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Went up against nothing but warrior teams just now in 2's. Played 40 games and aside from the very rare baddie that didn't know which way was up, all the other warriors ended up doing the exact same thing.

Heroic leap away, charge, shockwave, spell reflection, silence, disarm, over and over again. Use defensive cooldowns? That's okay! They'll switch to your partner for a few seconds and start back on you at a moments notice. CC them? No worries, they can wait.

Blizzard essentially took all the stunlock crap from rogues and gave them to warriors, and yet if you visit their forums, they STILL think that they've been nerfed to the ground. Crazy.

Yet another season of the same old crap, different class.

Outplayed, simple as that. Warriors have 3 stuns running with double time, with 4 when running with stormbolt (I try not to be on the avatar band wagon). Rogues still have rediculous stuns, except they no longer solo tanks in full resilience cata gear. L2P.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Warriors turn into a limp flacid p3nis when they pop their 3 minute cooldown and dont achieve their objective kill (if they dont get disarmed, feared, cycloned or stunned when they do)
Edited by Aritha on 10/2/2012 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM SOSM
Edited by Grenade on 10/2/2012 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
warrs are NOT broken u bads--BM HUNTERS AND MAGES ARE FUKN BROKEN
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
Get geared first, CD driven classes do well early on. PvP-power works in a similar fashion to ArP but against your resilience instead of armor.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Girthz
warrs are NOT broken u bads--BM HUNTERS AND MAGES ARE FUKN BROKEN

You tell em'
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
*Tries to talk but can't be heard over my 3k corruption ticks*
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I've been watching reckful streaming warrior-mage-resto druid, and they've been going up against a KFC a lot (hunter was BM). The games have been of decent length- reckful has won them all.

I definitely wouldn't call what I've been seeing "broken." Nobody's getting blown up at the start of the match, skillful cc chains win games as always.
Edited by Arrowset on 10/2/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
every team=

arms war/hunter,ret/resto druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]