Warriors completely broken?

90 Human Paladin
Just like start of s9 they will fix it i dont see why people complain the first 2 days of the season you ask for too much
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
been waiting so long to read a thread like this!
/cheers
/popcorn
Reply Quote
Warriors completely fixed

there you go corrected that one for you

*eats prophexor's pop corn whilst throwing my head back going HAR HAR HAR*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

That's only true when you're talking about a fully honor geared warrior with 1-2 pc of conq gear going up against players in crafted blues with a couple pieces of honor gear (or less).

Don't judge based on gear disparity. Warlocks are actually the highest damage potential in arena right now, destro and UA (doesn't matter) both extremely high and pretty similar (maybe UA is slightly ahead but hard to judge yet).

heres a combat log SS of what happened to me during arena today

http://imageshack.us/a/img705/626/niceb.png

im at 55% resil, and based off how it scales, current numbers and the PTR, getting above 65% reduction is going to be nearly impossible with full gear.

that warrior in the SS is also using a blue sword from a random heroic, wtf is going to happen when warriors get their tier 2 weapons? do you think damage is going to magically sort itself out once players get a few extra % worth of resil in full gear?

Okay you're talking about an RNG CHAIN proc. Something that isn't going to happen very often at all because if I sit around with my thumb up my butt hanging onto my heroic strikes and pooling rage waiting for the rare occasion of a 5 stack overpower to pop my cools and csmash you THEN heroic strike you, my team is already going to be so far behind on pressure (against a good team) that it may be too late.

So yes, that ONE passive talent which apparently got buffed between beta and now is ridiculous because it can give you UP TO a 500% damage boost on a heroic strike if you manage to fully stack it (which normally is our weakest attack) that's just one small issue of occasional random burst which I expect is going to be nerfed pretty soon (they probably just added an extra zero, sounds like it should be up to 50%). As far as people complaining about warrior mobility and control, screw them. Because in cata we had no control and it was awful and boring and low skillcap and I don't want to play that warrior ever again.

Warlock damage is still CONSISTENTLY much higher.
Edited by Babypuke on 10/3/2012 7:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Mop will fix it.

BM Hunters are equally retarded, literally pop bestial wrath and im dead.

Chaos Claw hit You 31809 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 31779 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 15918 Physical.
Chaos Claw hit You 12766 Physical.
Chaos Melee hit You 6339 Physical.
Chaos Melee hit You 5133 Physical.
Chaos Claw hit You 31783 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 31893 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 31739 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 31774 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 25501 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Melee hit You 6340 Physical.

Thats in a row btw.

what does that even mean? you just made up a bunch of numbers and attacks

Seems Vanguards versed the same Hunter as me, it was obviously pet attacks btw.

http://i.imgur.com/eCj8x.png

Chaos Claw hit You 31809 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 31779 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 15918 Physical.
Chaos Claw hit You 12766 Physical.
Chaos Melee hit You 5133 Physical.
Chaos Claw hit You 31783 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 31893 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 31739 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 31774 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Claw hit You 25501 Physical. (Critical)
Chaos Melee hit You 6340 Physical.

Thats a terrible try, 10+ claws in one BW ?

So stupid.

http://i.imgur.com/eCj8x.png Try again.
Edited by Sandrise on 10/3/2012 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
someones been drinking out of the hateraid cup i see
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ur complaining about warriors? wait what? didnt we get nerfed prepatch? do i even hast to list the disadvantages and complains about my class this season?

dont even start warlock, ur op this season, shut it and run with it. blizzard gave u a cookie kay.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
ur complaining about warriors? wait what? didnt we get nerfed prepatch? do i even hast to list the disadvantages and complains about my class this season?

dont even start warlock, ur op this season, shut it and run with it. blizzard gave u a cookie kay.

shh my child. its ok
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

what does that even mean? you just made up a bunch of numbers and attacks

Seems Vanguards versed the same Hunter as me, it was obviously pet attacks btw.

http://i.imgur.com/eCj8x.png

Thats a terrible try, 10+ claws in one BW ?

So stupid.

http://i.imgur.com/eCj8x.png Try again.

Looks like Lynx Rush + Readiness. Mitigate it by standing closer to each other, will split the damage between the 2/3/5 of you. It's a 1.5 minute CD, reset by Readiness.

Alternatively, open on the pet and kill it, which you should be doing against BM hunters anyway. They go down pretty easy.

LoS and defensive CDs are your friend, hunters cannot use many of their pet-based abilities if the pet is outside of LoS.

Yes, it will likely get nerfed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
look at it this way

they gave warriors avenging wrath (avatar), and second wind on steroids

I guess this is blizz's way of saying sorry for cata?

i think i can agree
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I still remember when Wrath first came out and a Warrior's 1 shot macro + bladestorm = at least 3 dead players in bg's lol. But then they were nerfed to the ground. Wouldn't surprise me if history repeats itself this season.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I am destroying warriors hard. IMO I think you guys need to stop complaining on the forums and practice getting better.
also looking for cross realm rbgs
i am:
ele
geared
multi hero
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
They can stack too many CDs and burst is way too high, needs to be spread out, this is what rend was for so I don't know why that was removed. I also think Second Wind is a bit too strong. When combined with CCs and using defensive CDs it becomes ridiculously hard to kill a warrior, also prot warriors are literally unkillable without 3 or more people.

Frankly I think Mages, Locks and Spriests are far worse than anything warriors can do.
Edited by Zingthepanda on 10/3/2012 10:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Hit the other day in about 3 seconds:

Yea, the burst is a bit high. With a healer and resilience that will help a ton, but right now thinking they do hit too hard.

Tha tbeing said, mages and spriests are still MUCH worst.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I find it amusing that warriors were already nerfed. Even more amusing were all the threads of warriors saying how they hated the game, were quitting and couldn't believe that they were going to be non-viable before the expansion even officially dropped.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/03/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Selenora
I find it amusing that warriors were already nerfed. Even more amusing were all the threads of warriors saying how they hated the game, were quitting and couldn't believe that they were going to be non-viable before the expansion even officially dropped.

We got scared. Blizzard allow Casterfail to progress into its demise while we lost faith in a PvP system that nobody could trust. We were nerfed because we were viable, then we became so lousy it was pointless to play a warrior because they were the WORST class aside from resto druids and enhance at the time. Rogues would global people in a bomb without the mage having to CC anyone or even shatter for that matter. And yet people wonder why we were buffed so significantly?
Reply Quote
96 Human Mage
10/03/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Warthane

We got scared. Blizzard allow Casterfail to progress into its demise while we lost faith in a PvP system that nobody could trust. We were nerfed because we were viable, then we became so lousy it was pointless to play a warrior because they were the WORST class aside from resto druids and enhance at the time. Rogues would global people in a bomb without the mage having to CC anyone or even shatter for that matter. And yet people wonder why we were buffed so significantly?

Now you did suck during most of cata I wont argue.. You were also broken for pretty much an entire expansion. Let's not forget cata or BC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hilarious how warriors spend all of last season whining about other classes and now that they've been buffed to godmode they're all denying how OP they are and deflecting onto other classes

Just because warlocks, hunters and mages are strong too doesn't mean your class isn't completely retarded right now, just accept it and hope you don't get nerfed before you can cheese ratings
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/02/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Dualshadow
Warriors are beyond broken. Far too much damage/cc/survivability and mobility. GC must be maining his warrior this expansion. I'd have to say they are extremely close to s5 DKs.

LOL.. They got all their abilities nerfed by 30% before expac started. You're rolling a monk. You probably aren't good and you should expect to get rolled, "bro"

TSG all day.

Looking at all these posts... If they nerf warriors or any other class before they nerf Mages or Warlocks i'll probably just quit.

not level 90 pretty much not relevant.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Lol warriors ARE broken. I should not be killing full pvp gear boomkins/EVERY other melee, when I have the crafted set + 3 tier pieces. Albeit, I think we're still sliiiightly less broken than frost mages, I think we're massively broken.

I'm suprised at people bringing up shockwave so much, however. I know it's more mongoloid, but I like the dragon roar. Avatar+Skull Banner+Zerker Rage+Trinket+Dragon Roar = 100kish hit, not mentioning it's AoE, 8 yard, always crit, armor ignore, knockdown. But pick your poison, I suppose.

Either way, yeah we need a nerf, just don't give us that 50% reduction crap on colossus again, and don't nerf our healing - second wind is overpowered, but it's our only healing. Nerf the defensive stance damage reduction and we should be good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]