Mage LF raiding guild

46 Draenei Shaman
Arcane mage LF for a raiding guild that raids on the weekdays. Alliance preferred, but I am willing to go horde. not looking for super hardcore but at least some progression. if you have any questions plz send me battle tag request if you have any questions. gypc# 1821
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Questionable Intent is a 25-man Horde weekend raiding guild on Shadowmoon (US-PvP, EST).

Raid Schedule
  • Friday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Saturday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Monday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST (Added in MoP)
  • Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. However, we try to limit this to no more than 10-20 minutes. Our raids pull precisely on time with pre-planned breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for any number of hours can be difficult.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. We strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Recruitment Needs* (Alts of Weekday Raiders are welcome.)
  • Tanks
      None
  • Healers
    OPEN
  • DPS
    OPEN
  • *If you feel that you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class. We are always looking for talented, quality and capable players to add to our roster.

Cataclysm Progression
  • Dragon Soul
      8/8 Heroic
      Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
  • Firelands
      Glory of the Firelands Raider
      7/7 pre-nerf
      6/7 HM
  • Tier 11
      4/4 - BoT - 1/4 - Heroic Halfus Wyrmbreaker pre 4.2
      6/6 - Blackwing Descent pre 4.2
      2/2 - Throne of the Four Winds pre 4.2
  • Loot Distribution

Loot is distributed through a merit-based loot council. What this means to you as a potential raider in Questionable Intent is that your performance will always be taken into account when deciding loot. We do not limit performance to just how well you do on DPS/Damage Meters. Our idea of performance constitutes your attitude, how well you prepare for raid encounters, how much damage/dps you deal and take in an encounter, what you contribute to the guild outside of raid times, where it would benefit the raid more and how well you take direction.

Contact

RiD's
    Zierius - Alcarius#1540
    Derrickster - derrickster#1587
    Venus - venus#1169
    Pryne - Pryne#1736

You may also contact us via whisper in game on the characters Zierius, Derrickster, Venùs (ù= alt+0249) or Pryne; or you may visit our website at [url]http://qiguild.guildomatic.com[/url]

How to Apply

We realize that not everyone is comfortable or very good at filling out a 'form' for applying. As a result, we offer two methods of application: You may apply via public or private form application available on our guild website or you may apply via a vent interview that will cover the same points as the form application. If you elect to attempt application to Questionable Intent, please review the application form available on our forums prior to the interview.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Priest
    Looking to replace a few of my dps who showed tonight they will not be able to keep pace.

Top 220 since Heroic Lich King 25 man.

www.btmguild.com

Sun-wed 8:30-12:00 est

B_widner@hotmail.com is my realid.

Willing to do an interview and forgo application, I want to replace the people who can't handle the progression asap
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    Send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com. Willing to pay for transfer if accepted. Raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com. For fastest response, please email or pm via our website!

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - TT14: 1/6 13: 8/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:00pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday (trash at 7:15, ontime is 7:25)

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    Looking for a serious guild pushing competing for server first progression come MoP?

We are currently 4/6 which is top 50 10m world currently.
    ~IMMEDIATE RAID SPOT FOR EXCEPTIONAL RANGED~

<Ivy League> is a level 25 horde guild on the US server Area 52.
    Made up of the core raiders of a previously top 70 US, top 200 World Tier 13 25 man guild. We strive for nothing but the best players.

What We Are Looking For:
    ANY AND ALL PLAYERS OF EXCEPTIONAL SKILL.
    We look for players that strive to maximize their own personal performance while not hindering the rest of the raid group. Players that research their own class, and boss encounters prior to raid.

Recruitment Needs:
    One Exceptional DPS

Raid Times:
    Tues: 8pm-12am EST
    Weds: 8pm-12am EST
    Thurs: 8pm-12am EST

Where to Apply:
    www.ivyleagueguild.com

Questions?
    You can contact me in game or via RealID: Ejeffas@live.com, Koeyday@gmail.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    <Semantics> is currently looking for a skilled mage to add to our roster. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US35 25m. We do not recruit for the bench, this is for a core spot. Our goal is to progress through the content as quick as possible and we're looking for players with the same goals. I feel like you could be a great addition to our core raid and would like to speak with you. You can add me to realID with alishah3232@gmail.com or just find me in game on Prowleress. You can also contact our GM Sauce with sauce@semanticsguild.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Raid times
    Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
    4/16 Normal 25m

13/13 Heroic 25m
    7/7 Heroic 25m
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 10/03/2012)

*High*
    Mage
    Boomkin
    Monk healer

*Medium*
    Ele
    Warlock

*Low*
    Warrior
    Ret
    Shadow Priest
    Hunter

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
    <Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
    We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
    RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Dorment

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    <GG NO RE>
    US - Arthas
    Chicago data center

We raid the following days:
    25man
    Tuesday - 10-1 Est
    Wednesday - 10-1 Est
    Sunday - 10-1 Est

4/6 Cleared and we are looking to improve on our already stout roster.

The following are in HIGH demand

Boomkin (we have 0)
    Mage x2 (we have 0)
    Hunter
    Elemental Shaman

all exceptional players also feel free to show interest.

We are looking for experienced, dedicated, and knowledgeable with past hardmode experience players to push hardmodes and beyond.

In Cata we were a US Top 200 guild and looking to improve on that by going for US Top 100+.

for more information and a possible interview please contact me in game or use the following:

Xxsv - Diesel#1978
    Pires - Jake#1833

if not those, please ask for a officer and they will point you in the right direction.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warrior
    im looking to start a 10 man guild on the server Arthas. An organized group of people that get stuff done but also have fun doing it. im looking for committed people that are willing to raid 3 nights a week.

if youre interested add my battle tag and we can discuss more berdrek1412#1545
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warrior
    im looking to start a 10 man guild on the server Arthas. An organized group of people that get stuff done but also have fun doing it. im looking for committed people that are willing to raid 3 nights a week.

if youre interested add my battle tag and we can discuss more berdrek1412#1545
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Shaman
    Hi,
    We're looking for a few punctual people to fill out our 10 man raid group. We lost some of our core raiders as the Cata content grew old and are now working to rebuild going into MoP. We are currently recruiting for a caster dps.

I would consider our raid group somewhere in between casual and hardcore. We're a really fun group - drama free.

Our times are Mon/Wed 4:00 - 7:00 PST (7:00 - 10:00 EST).

We require:
    -vent with a mic that doesn't make me want to put a sharp object in my ear
    -a sense of humor
    -the ability to take light criticism
    -punctuality

What I offer:
    I try my best to make our raid group a place where showing up doesn't feel like work. Where people want to come because it's fun and enjoyable. Where the group can joke around, and get bosses down. But where getting bosses down doesn't come at the expense of someones feelings. A place where people don't get yelled at in or out of raids. Where criticism is kind and constructive. I feel a good raid environment is also a place where strategies can be discussed, and ideas are never flat out vetoed.

We are an adult guild, and as such chat is not filtered.

If you're interested and would like to know more, you can contact me on my realID the_woman_n_black@yahoo.com or you can go to our website, http://www.toolegittocrit.guildportal.com. I can also be contacted at the email above directly.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    <Dishonored> is looking for a few more ranged dps for our mop roster. 25 man, with 30 guys. We sub people out each fight based on needs. WE carry a 30 man roster so we are never short due to call outs. WE will start our raids on October 9th

Prefer Mage, Spriest, Ele. Raids start october 9th!

MoP Raid Times
    Tuesday 830pm-1130pm
    Thursday 830pm-1130pm
    Sunday (7pm) 8pm-11pm - the first few weeks we will raid longer on Sunday to progress.
    After 6-8 weeks, depending, we will drop back to 2 days.

Looting
    We use a Zero Sum DKP system. To better explain if you’re not aware
    DKP is given for..
  • Being on Time
  • Every 30 min in raid
  • Per boss kill
  • DKP spent on loot is split between all 25 players
  • About our raiding style
    We are a relaxed progression guild. We do not classify ourselves are hard core. Our goal is to down content while it is current. We have fun in raids, we converse, gamble, whatever we find fun...until it’s time to work. When Boss strats are being talked about, and pulls are going on, the tone is changed to work hard and get it done.

We use mumble, we are very active on our forums, and we have many knowledgeable players who have seen US top 10, 100, and 200 guilds. So again, if you’re looking to have fun, get stuff done while it’s current, but still have a real life. Hit us up.

Dishonored.guildlaunch.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Here is the quick info.

For More Information about the application process visit: http://www.ZugLife.com
    Zug Life is probably the oldest guild on Cho'gall; we're currently enjoying our 6th year together (2/14/06 - Yes, Valentines Day). We finished tier 13 ranked US 148 and World 452 for 25 man raiding. That said, you probably haven't heard of us and we like it that way.

We raid Weds, Thurs, Sun from 8:30-11:00 server time (CST).

Given our very short raid week (7.5 hours), we focus on efficiency and making the most out of our raid time. With only 2 out of the 3 night being required.

Although we do not race other guilds in progression we always have, and will continue to, progress very well for the hours we commit to it. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please check out our website at :http://www.ZugLife.com There's a pretty good "About Us" post in the Apps forum as well as a post that explains how to PM your app to the officers.

Also, feel free to contact Caneshealer, Myself or any Zug Life member if you have additional questions.

We are currently in need of core ranged dps (mage, lock, hunter) for our 25 man group.
    Reply Quote
    If you are willing to go horde here is some info on Zug Life.
    Here is the quick info.

For More Information about the application process visit: http://www.ZugLife.com
    Zug Life is probably the oldest guild on Cho'gall; we're currently enjoying our 6th year together (2/14/06 - Yes, Valentines Day). We finished tier 13 ranked US 148 and World 452 for 25 man raiding. That said, you probably haven't heard of us and we like it that way.

We raid Weds, Thurs, Sun from 8:30-11:00 server time (CST).

Given our very short raid week (7.5 hours), we focus on efficiency and making the most out of our raid time. With only 2 out of the 3 night being required.

Although we do not race other guilds in progression we always have, and will continue to, progress very well for the hours we commit to it. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please check out our website at :http://www.ZugLife.com There's a pretty good "About Us" post in the Apps forum as well as a post that explains how to PM your app to the officers.

Also, feel free to contact Caneshealer, Myself or any Zug Life member if you have additional questions.

We are currently in need of a couple more dps to round out our 25 man group.

My BattleTag: Jitmo#1463
    Edited by Urtag on 10/4/2012 10:00 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Paladin
    Hello Windblade,
    I have no idea whether you are still looking or not, but ID2 is a mature adult guild on the est server ysera. I also know you would prefer alliance, but give us a look I think it might be a great fit. We are a ten man guild that is lfm. We raid Wed/Sun/Mon from 9est to Midnight. Our website is as follows:
    http://id2ysera.enjin.com/
    I would love to talk to you so would Seducêd (alt +136), Zulkiar, Tonege, or Olokhan.

Good luck with wherever you go,
    Zanidra #1915
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Shaman
    Server: Bleeding Hollow
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Type: 10man

Current Target: Mist of Pandaria

Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday 10:00pm – 12:00pm (Eastern) time
    Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10:00pm – 12:30pm (Eastern) time
    Recruiter Contacts: Therni and/or Shovels(Levohs/Parthenon)
    Homepage: repairbots.us

Class Needs:

Core Group 1 - Weekday
    • Tank (no druid)
    • Mage

Core Group 2 - Weekend
    • 2 Tank
    • 2 Healers 1dps/healer
    • Warlock, SPriest, Ele Shammy, Boomkin

Looking for guild socialites and backup raiders - active, semi-casual, friendly/helpful guild members to even out our daily guild activity and fill in the gaps in our raid groups.

Introduction:
    Repair Bots is a guild formed of real friends and wow friends that want to have fun and play together. We are currently recruiting for our push into the top raiding ranks on Bleeding Hollow once Mists hits. We strive to run smooth raids and have fun together in all aspects of the game be it hardcore raiding, world PVP, or the occasional old raid transmog run.

Schedule:
    Repair Bots has 2 raid groups that run a total of 5 days a week. Raid group one runs Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday at 10:00–12:00 pm server (Eastern) time, and raid group two runs Friday & Saturday at 10:00–12:30 pm server (Eastern) time. All of our invites start 15 minutes prior to the scheduled raid time to ensure a timely first pull.

Expectations:
    • Must play well with others. It is important to us that everyone remembers we are all here to have fun. We have zero tolerance for drama or disrespect. We do not care how good your dps is, or how amazing you think you are, it is imperative that you fit in well with our guild and treat everyone with respect or you will be asked to leave.
    • Ability to meet our raid schedule. Because we do have limited raid time, and we are trying to push the endgame in that time, it is important that you have the ability to meet our raid schedule. We request that our Member keep at least 80% attendance and our Veterans keep 95% attendance. While we understand that we all have things that may arise and may cause people to miss a raid here and there, we do however expect you to make a commitment or our guild.
    • Know you class. I think this one speaks for itself. One thing that is unique about our guild is that we do actively seek to help our players improve, but we cannot squeeze a rock to make water. You need to have a level of skill that is up to par with the content we are currently working on.
    • Be willing to improve. The first step to becoming a better player is recognizing that there is always something new to learn and always room for improvement. You must accept this, and actively seek to improve yourself as a player, as well as constructively work with your classmates so that we can improve as a team.
    • Gear. We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing. If you can show us that you have skill, and dedication, we can gear you. While we would like you to have gear appropriate to the content we are working on, not having that gear will not be an insurmountable hurdle to you application.
    • Loyalty. Repair Bots is a family. We are new to Bleeding Hollow and the current players we have followed us. When we recruit members it is important to us that they want to be a part of Repair Bots, which means enjoying the good and hanging in there through the bad. We are not a stepping stone to the next best thing. We have been up front and honest with you, and we expect the same courtesy in return.

If you think that Repair Bots is a good fit for you, please take the time to complete our recruitment application. You can learn more about Repair Bots at repairbots.us

Battletag: Ther#1788
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Death Knight
    Wow, is there like, a template for guild recruitment spam?
    Reply Quote
    no there is no template but most people make a word document and just copy paste it all the time i just link our forum recruit thread here is the latest one now http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794981631
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]