Resto Druid LF Warlock for 2s (2k+)

I haven't played in about 9 months but I'm currently leveling and I will be 90 soon. My highest PR is 2200 on my Paladin with random 1900s on almost every other class. I tend to gear up very quickly in any expansion, so I do not expect being close to 87 currently will be a large issue.

I'm looking for a good Warlock easily capable of 2k+ this season. I'm expecting this team to branch into a 3s as well.

If I can't find a Warlock I may consider other classes.

I play nightly but I do travel for work sometimes. Getting games in will not be an issue.

A bit about me:

I'm 26 and I'm a pretty chill guy. I do not rage and I don't expect my partner to be perfect, however I do expect a decent level of play and I will not be satisfied if you continually make the same mistakes. I am always open to constructive criticism without getting angry and I'm looking for a 2s partner who is the same way.

Post here or whisper me IG, thanks.
Reply Quote
In case there was any doubt I am now 90 with 53.09% PvP Resil (4,328) and counting.
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
You have not achieved 2200.
Reply Quote
I was at like 2185 or 2190, something like that on my Paladin a couple seasons ago. We still had a 3:1 W/L when we quit.

Regardless, I found a partner I believe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
LULZ WE SPARKEL LEIK TWILITE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]