[Barring Entry] Quest Bugged... Cant see NPC

90 Orc Shaman
Anyone else able to get the quest, and then you fly to the location of Lao Softfoot and can't see him? I know he is supposed to be stealthed but I cant see him at all, it seems im in the wrong phase or something?? Please help
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
im having the same problem, cant figure out how to get to the right phase that i can see the quest npc
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Death Knight
I have the same problem, appears to be pretty widespread. Would be nice if they could just hotfix taking away talk to Lao as one of the requirements. Holding me up on my dailies....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I am having the same problem. I flew all over with a targeting macro and he just isn't there. I can use the explosives just not find him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
i couldnt find him either and i reset the quest....now the quest giver kun autumnlight or whatever doesnt offer the freaking quest....hopefully this is fixed because i cant really progress...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Add me to the list of "no see em". I also used a target macro. I can see other people land at the location, then disappear.
Edited by Waylard on 10/3/2012 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
like why isnt blizzard fixing these issues during beta, seriously
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
me neither. hum :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
UGK
Same problem.. holding up progress to open my dailies.. I should hold up the progress on monthly subscription
Reply Quote
18 Blood Elf Paladin
Same issue. Opened a ticket. -_-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Same here. Also opened a ticket.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm having the same problem..I thought maybe if I came back to it the next day I would be able to see Lao waiting for me..but that was easily crushed haha. I made a ticket but it has yet to be answered..3more days to go for that. :/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Same problem here :( Tried targeting, dropping quest and trying again, but nothing seems to work.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Same problem. Come on Blizz fix it its been long enough
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yup...I'm in the same boat with no paddle. I can set the bomb but Lao is no where to be found >= /
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]