can we get a Disc pvp set?

90 Night Elf Priest
Hello,

i just wanted to talk about the 4pc set bonus on mooncloth. the shadow priest 4pcs looks pretty good, but the mooncloth set bonus is basically focused for holy.

as we all know you pretty much cant do anything that requires cast time in pvp. at least not as a healer, and esp not as a priest who has always been and might just always be the first target of every fight. so this set bonus is quite bad as it forces Disc priests to cast to use it. HOly priests have thier instant cast (sorry i cant remember name right now) that makes it a good bonus for them. but with a 10 second span of time, there is very low chance a disc priest will be able to use this bonus.

what do you guys think would be a good disc 4pc set bonus? i personally miss the old bonus, but it was taken out probably becuase of the talent for fade that removes movement imparing effects. but something with shields would be the way to go i would say.

so...yea...what do you guys think?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/03/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Chiarrah
as we all know you pretty much cant do anything that requires cast time in pvp.

Completely untrue. The vast majority of the healing I do in BGs and arenas and duels is casted.

The new prom bonus is the only bit of dynamic play in the whole PVP disc healing rotation right now so I'm happy to have it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
some pretty aweful people ur dueling
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/03/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Chiarrah
some pretty aweful people ur dueling

Or, you know, I actually know how to play.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bonus is fine.
Holy priests can get 1 HW:S cast in the time the buff will be up for, and if you want to get picky you could argue that the (2) bonus is more focused on Disc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
i wouldnt argue that at all actually. pretty sure holy priests use shields pretty readily

so ur arguing that holy priests can use the bonus. cool. im saying disc priests wont really get to.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/03/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Chiarrah
so ur arguing that holy priests can use the bonus. cool. im saying disc priests wont really get to.

And I for one, am arguing that you are wrong.

And if I wasn't on an aussie internet connection I would upload a video to youtube and prove it. Alas, I am, so I can't. At least for now.

You're gonna have to just go look up some disc arena vids and see for yourself.

JK almost noone playing disc in arena because its terrible.
Edited by Cybele on 10/3/2012 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]