VoS 10M semi-core LFM Tues-thurs.

100 Draenei Shaman
Virtue of Slaughter is seeking competent and reliable raiders for a raiding schedule of Tues Wed. Thurs. from 9pm server to 12pm server. Recently transfered pre-mop, our guild roots date back to BC server competition, and continue to raid at a high level. Seeking raiders who are reliable for attendance, well above average of class knowledge and boss mechanics, and give great hand massages. We also have a very PVP oriented core group. Short post, but if you have more questions please send me an ingame mail (Navike). Expect to be competetive for your position. See us or apply @ Vos.enjin.com

High Priority; Seeking tanks of exceptional quality.
Guardian druid, Blood dk, Prot paladin, Brewmaster monk.

Expectations for tank applicants; Raid frames and a highly communicative personality. If you're a clicker, do not apply.

Medium Priority; Currently seeking
Mistweaver w/ WW offspec
Resto Druid w/ DPS offspec
Holy Paladin w/ Ret offspec
Edited by Navike on 10/23/2012 6:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
pumping iron w/ arnold. Best. Movie. Ever.
Edited by Navike on 10/12/2012 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Just watched it again. Almost made me want to quit WoW and become a bodybuilder. Instead, ill pvp.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Still looking for that special someone. Could it be you?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
pump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Bump for newly edited, and newly opened tank positions of high priority.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
LF the classes listed above, one additonal player of the previously stated classes and we'd be running heroics, dont hesitate to send me a tell!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]