Heroic loot drops are ridiculous...

90 Pandaren Priest
Atleast 75% of the drops are always mail, this isn't just me either. All my guildys as well as the people in my groups say it as well. It's bs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
My guildies say it's all leather.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
75% of drops I see are cloth, truestorybro
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I see a ton of leather and cloth. It's just one of those things where ya want an item so bad, if ya can't need on it, you hone into it. If ya can need on it - Well, then you're not complaining about loot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
It's not even that, I only need a couple pieces of gear, but its all bosses I don't even need loot from, it's just all mail.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It's usually seems like 75% of some kind of loot you can't use. When I start heroics, I might find that drops are mostly cloth.

Greener grass and all that.
Edited by Lometos on 10/3/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Warrior
All plate on my shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/03/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Lometos
It's usually seems like 75% of some kind of loot you can't use.

I am shocked! wih 4 armor types and only 1 being useful...75% seems ... yeah...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
10/03/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Fluffshp
All plate on my shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You know what's funny? There's like 3 topics over the past few days, about how it only drops plate, or leather.

I somehow doubt you're all right. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I see mail alot qq
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Maybe I missed it elsewhere but... is there any reason I can roll need on leather int/spi gear? Because I can, and I find that odd.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
10/03/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Pyri
Maybe I missed it elsewhere but... is there any reason I can roll need on leather int/spi gear? Because I can, and I find that odd.

There's a bug, I haven't seen concrete evidence on why, but sometimes the system reverts to group loot over NB4G, has been happening ever since 5.04
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I see cloth and mail, my elemental friend got a full enhance gear even though he will never play that spec.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
One week of statistics definitely means the loot system is broken...

There will be other guilds that are having the same "unfair" drops for cloth, or plate, or leather as well. Maybe it is broken, maybe it isn't, but a week of data isn't enough to start shouting that the system is ridiculous!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Everywhere I look, I see confirmation bias.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I've seen threads posting about only ever seeing mail, I've seen threads about only ever seeing cloth, I've seen threads about only ever seeing DPS plate.

10/04/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Osmeric
Everywhere I look, I see confirmation bias.

Exactly. People remember the times they got shafted on loot more than they remember when they got an upgrade. I was just whining in a dungeon with my guildies the other day about how I've run a specific dungeon for my helm over and over and it won't drop and how bad my luck is, yet I've got my two piece of two Sha kills, got my 470 direbrew trinket off the first run, got my archeo OH after 5 solves, and generally had good luck overall. With so many spots to fill, it's easy to forget about the upgrades along the way, but really hard to forget missing out on those last few items you need that never drop.

It's just so unbelievably easy to get loot at the moment. Possibility of 2 tier pieces and 100% chance of epic boots of Sha which is a joke to kill. Valor neck and ring at honored for Klaxxi and Lotus, more when you hit revered. Dungeons are generally reallllly easy to just burn through, so yeah it's tedious but it's not difficult.

You'll get your gear eventually. Everyone has different experiences with the loot drops. Personally I feel like I've seen a lot of drops for everyone on my runs, and have had decent luck with cloth. As far as my helm goes, I see a lot of spirit helms or non cloth items I can't use, but that doesn't mean the loot system is broken after one week of data.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]