Blizz

85 Human Warrior
Soo hey been following all the posts for a couple days now, and it made me laugh to think that does Blizz even read these posts??? i mean everyone posting their complaints or opinions boast good arguments. are they just sitting back in their chairs sipping coffee just reading these posts? i havent seen Blizz post anything about "hey were looking into these bugs" or " we are investigating into the situation". seems to me, they just like to wallow in everyone's suffering. Trolling for answers;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i mean why havent they fixed the 70 or 85 arena bug yet? is it not high on the priority list?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Obviously they don't have a team of people sitting on the forums reading every entry.. And no I highly doubt that the 70 or 85 arena bug is of high priority.. Think about it...........
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Pvp is never high in the priority list. just look at http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/ front page, everything is about pve, hotfix pve, post from blue about pve. how they're proud of pve. not a single thing about pvp except the nerf to pvp gear because of pve
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
your sooo right kitty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]