Something needs to change

90 Tauren Druid
I understand what you were going for blizzard and honestly, it does make sense to have pvp power/resil, But the problem is if you don't have 9k gold to buy all the pvp gear, players are just going to get 2 shotted in battlegrounds.

I was really discouraged today to continue pvping when i was hit with a 230K obliterate... thats like 80% of my health in one hit. The other day i got 2 shotted by a warrior. Make the new pvp gear more accessible and easier/cheaper to get or change something in pvp. Its just not fun... I can't imagine what it is going to be like 2 seasons from now
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/03/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Supersèxual
if you don't have 9k gold to buy all the pvp gear,

Huh? Must be your server. I bought all mine for under 2k :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
People get 3 shoted with pvp gear, just so you know
Reply Quote
I understand what you were going for blizzard and honestly, it does make sense to have pvp power/resil, But the problem is if you don't have 9k gold to buy all the pvp gear, players are just going to get 2 shotted in battlegrounds.

I was really discouraged today to continue pvping when i was hit with a 230K obliterate... thats like 80% of my health in one hit. The other day i got 2 shotted by a warrior. Make the new pvp gear more accessible and easier/cheaper to get or change something in pvp. Its just not fun... I can't imagine what it is going to be like 2 seasons from now

It must be really hard to buy a couple stacks of exotic leather and find a LW to craft you the set.

Using /trade for more than trolling is scary, I know.

You could probably buy the leather for under 500g, and a 500g tip would get you a crafter in seconds. Last I checked 1000g < 9000g.

However, keep on !@#$%ing instead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
why would you buy pvp gear when you can farm a full honor set in under a week?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/04/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Crym

Because it helps in the meantime, and you aren't 90% useless to your teammates!
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Crym

Because, believe it or not, people were lvl 90 before the PvP season started.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]