Rate the battle team above you.

90 Goblin Rogue
Since you can see the current roster on a character's armory, I figured we could do this thread.

It's simple; out of 1 through 10, rate the person's team above your post. Use whichever criteria you feel like. You could rate pet names, build lineup, attack choices, and so forth.

Ready? Go!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Since you can see the current roster on a character's armory, I figured we could do this thread.

It's simple; out of 1 through 10, rate the person's team above your post. Use whichever criteria you feel like. You could rate pet names, build lineup, attack choices, and so forth.

Ready? Go!

7.5/10 as far as the strength of your battle team goes.

Each pet is solid on it's own. Gilnean raven needs darkness to shine, and as far as I can tell you don't have anyone to supply it. I don't see the strength in a PWD, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. I love the dark pheonix hatchling.
Edited by Hairuk on 10/3/2012 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
^ 9/10. I'm jealous I don't have Lil'Rag
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
7/10 I don't like the third slot for Voodoo Figurine at level 4 or 20 (a two turn copy ability...two turns!). The other two are pretty nice pets, no synergy though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/03/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Ladida
7/10 I don't like the third slot for Voodoo Figurine at level 4 or 20 (a two turn copy ability...two turns!). The other two are pretty nice pets, no synergy though.

7/10, good comp, but WAY too common. How about some originality?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
8/10 for using Flayer Youngling and Ony Whelp.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
8/10
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
7.5/10 as far as the strength of your battle team goes.

Each pet is solid on it's own. Gilnean raven needs darkness to shine, and as far as I can tell you don't have anyone to supply it. I don't see the strength in a PWD, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. I love the dark pheonix hatchling.

Thanks for the critique.

I agree that my team is kind of unfocused at the moment. I have an idea of what I want, it's just not there yet. Right now it's just a darkness-based team without the darkness, for the most part. The PWD I added because at the time it seemed like a beefy mechanical pet I can use to switch out to against magic-attack using pets, which would tear apart my raven, but in practice he hasn't really seemed that great.

I think once I get going I'm going to look for a good Amethyst Shale Hatchling to replace the PWD, as it's another decent elemental pet that wouldn't be affected by my own darkness.

Anyhow, @Theberserker...

9/10. Looks decent. Good mix, although I don't see a lot of synergy. You might have a strategy going that I just don't see though. Nice to see a team that isn't made up of Blizzard store pets.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
8/10...would have 9 but you have pets i want and im jealous
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
7 of 10, I love the Warpstalker too! Not sold on the clefthoof tho, as cute as it is.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
10/04/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Fenier
7 of 10, I love the Warpstalker too! Not sold on the clefthoof tho, as cute as it is.

8.5/10

Looks pretty good.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/04/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Fenier
you know i was not sold on the clefthoof..but he can sit there and take the hits from the panda mobs while im out questing unlike the other 2...so he has become my favorite

Fancystache....i would rate you...but cannot since Bp is not unlocked for you....but nice mustache
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
10/04/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Fancystache
Looks pretty good.

You apparently have not trained pet battles yet.

I expected this line-up to suck until 15, and upon hitting 15 yesterday it's doing quite well in random PvP battles. It's all burst damage-- pretty much the polar opposite to my first team (healing-focused).

EDIT: my current team isn't showing up correctly on this character, see my alt:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Atrocitee/simple
Edited by Sellary on 10/4/2012 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Zen
7/10 Don't like the skull one.

Spectral Tiger Cub
Celestial Dragon
Pandaren Monk
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

Ready? Go!

I dig your raven's name :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I just got into this battle pet thing, so i cant really judge anyone's team yet, but i do like the shade pet, i was going to try to get one.

My armory pet section is bugged, but here is my pet team, they are at the moment level 17, i tried to make a diverse team.
Clockwork Gnome
Panther Cub
Scorched Stone

EDIT: i was using the mechanical yeti instead of the gnome but i didn't like how the other team got to use the lighting storm as well.

EDIT: My panther cub did not come from felwood it was the stranglethorn troll quest cub, i really got attached to him.
Edited by Slacker on 10/4/2012 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
10/04/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Nery
FOTM Dragonkin team, 2/10.

7/10 I like the shade pet and the oozling lol.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/04/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Nery
FOTM Dragonkin team, 2/10.

*eyeroll* I'm not a pokemon master nerd or anything, hate all you want but since my Crimson Whelpling was the very first rare pet I'd ever caught, I wanted to level it first. The Spawn of Onyxia was just something I obsessed over getting for the 250 pet achieve. I didn't realize until recently dragons were "FOTM". Doesn't matter as I don't PVP battle yet, this team is only for capturing/levelling pets :D

edit* 6/10 for "Cold balls" XD
Edited by Mórrígan on 10/4/2012 10:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]