Rate the battle team above you.

71 Orc Shaman
@ Morrigan 7/10

I like the lvled out pets but two I would replace one of your dragons with an undead. Otherwise a humanoid will **%*!*@# face on this team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
7/10
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Priest
6/10
Not digging the uncommon quality pet.

Mine hasn't been showing up right, so currently it's Shimmershell Snail (Rare), Strand Crab (Rare), and Ghostly Skull. I'm NOT liking the Snail however, and working on leveling Toothy instead. Thoughts on that switch?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
7/10

i want a krabby now :(
Edited by Steam on 10/4/2012 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Interesting choices 7/10
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
6/10 lost points for using a pandaren monk imo but i love the stormbeak.

I was hoping my team would fare better but they are a little lack luster : / Celestial Dragons Moonlight with the lantern and aoe fawn heals i thought would be better but idk maybe once i get them to 25 and can use lanterns blind combo and dragons aoe heal itll be better. heres to hoping.
Edited by Lhehitman on 10/4/2012 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
6/10 lost points for using a pandaren monk imo but i love the stormbeak.

I was hoping my team would fare better but they are a little lack luster : / Celestial Dragons Moonlight with the lantern and aoe fawn heals i thought would be better but idk maybe once i get them to 25 and can use lanterns blind combo and dragons aoe heal itll be better. heres to hoping.

7/10 I hate fawns.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
6/10 The shadeling is great, the bot is pretty good, but I find the flayer lacking. Good diversity, but not really any synergy between them. They aren't really hard hitters, but other than the Shadeling they aren't really dot-heavy either.
Reply Quote
6/10 for being level 25 pets but you should name them xp no name pets are boring.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
5/10 for the spirit of competition, one of my favs, but being such so level and not liking the other two because they are over-represented I couldn't go any higher.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
8/10

Since my armoury doesn't show my team (for me at least)
I have: Rare level spider at 13, clockwork gnome at 15, and Sprite darter hatchling at 13
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
7/10. Everyone uses the clockwork OP Gnome =p

i know my pets arent 25 yet =/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
8/10 for the use of the pheonix hatchling <3

I use lvl 15 lil'rag, lvl 14 grunty, and rare lvl 16 restless shadeling
Reply Quote
82 Troll Hunter
8/10 for the use of the pheonix hatchling <3

I use lvl 15 lil'rag, lvl 14 grunty, and rare lvl 16 restless shadeling

why the hell does rag have so much attack with the other stats not super low? seems kind of ridiculous.

8/10

i'm attempting to build a mechanical team that has synergy with each other's moves. i'm probably going to end up changing my yeti with a non-mechanical pet that has call lightning so i won't be fully weak against element.
Reply Quote
7.5/10

I like the mechanical thing, but until you get something that can wreak havoc on elementals I'm not a fan. Bonus points for playing what you like, imo.

For some reason it's not showing my proper team.

25 Scorpid
25 Strand Crab
25 Nether Faerie Drake
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LB
7.5/10

I like the mechanical thing, but until you get something that can wreak havoc on elementals I'm not a fan. Bonus points for playing what you like, imo.

25 Scorpid
25 Strand Crab
25 Nether Faerie Drake

Your pets are low level, so I'm sure you're just trying to increase your team options so I can't really rate.

9/10 for "Goochacabra" though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LB
7.5/10

25 Scorpid
25 Strand Crab
25 Nether Faerie Drake

Talk about failure to read... Haha. I didn't even check your post on your current team

8/10 Not a fan of Scorpids...
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
9/10 for bob :D
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
Destima 7/10. : )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]