If you wish to contact our Support team directly, you may do so here:
- Contact Blizzard Support - You can keep track of all your communication with Customer Support through your Battle.net account.
Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues.
- Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums.
- Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums.
When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists.
- Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored.
- Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve.
- We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum.
- Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted.
- To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket.
We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.