seriously sick of LFD

100 Tauren Warrior
10/04/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Emonejordana
It is such a pain to gear as a dps if the tanks keep needing on the dps plate for OS and vice-versa. When I began playing, you always asked to need for OS. So, I just wasted 20 min of my day to have a tank need on an item I genuinely NEEDED for my main spec. I look for crappy satchels like LFR loot to pop up here soon because of these immature jerks who feel entitled. What is the point of playing or paying $15 to just waste your time =/

Keep in mind what I've noticed A LOT of people complaining about tank "needing" on it... Tanks can use most of the same stats. The old "If it doesn't have parry/dodge/block it isn't for tanks." is gone. DKs LOVE Mastery and Haste. Warriors.... Well, warriors don't give a damn about crit/haste. Paladins enjoy haste a lot. Druids love crit. So if something has hit/haste on it, and I'm on my DK: I'm rolling for it. Simple as that. Now if the DPS needs it also I'd probably actually give it to them, but just because it doesn't have parry/dodge, again. It doesn't mean a tank can't use it.

Edit: If they're legit rolling on DPS gear (Like a warrior rolling on an item with crit) Then yea, they're idiots and should be punished.
Edited by Teodoro on 10/4/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/04/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Vyeeria
I've had tank gear drop on a boss that I passed on because the tank needed it. Then as a thank you, dps gear that I needed dropped on the final boss which the tank needed, won, and promply dropped group. Out of all my toons, I see FAR more tanks needing on dps gear then I do dps on tank gear. There is no reason to not have the old style LFR roll bonus for RDF. My queuing as a tank for short queue times and rolling on dps gear isn't even an option as I have neither the gear or skill needed for tanking dungeons.

More DPS que as tank than tanks que as DPS.

(It does go both ways, but the 1st is more common than the later)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/04/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Teodoro
It is such a pain to gear as a dps if the tanks keep needing on the dps plate for OS and vice-versa. When I began playing, you always asked to need for OS. So, I just wasted 20 min of my day to have a tank need on an item I genuinely NEEDED for my main spec. I look for crappy satchels like LFR loot to pop up here soon because of these immature jerks who feel entitled. What is the point of playing or paying $15 to just waste your time =/

Keep in mind what I've noticed A LOT of people complaining about tank "needing" on it... Tanks can use most of the same stats. The old "If it doesn't have parry/dodge/block it isn't for tanks." is gone. DKs LOVE Mastery and Haste. Warriors.... Well, warriors don't give a damn about crit/haste. Paladins enjoy haste a lot. Druids love crit. So if something has hit/haste on it, and I'm on my DK: I'm rolling for it. Simple as that. Now if the DPS needs it also I'd probably actually give it to them, but just because it doesn't have parry/dodge, again. It doesn't mean a tank can't use it.

Edit: If they're legit rolling on DPS gear (Like a warrior rolling on an item with crit) Then yea, they're idiots and should be punished.

This early in the expansion a tank better not be rolling on DPS gear for their tank set. They need to be concerned with mitigation right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]