Twilight Patrols OOC 14:Mists of Ponydaria

90 Human Death Knight
I SAID I WAS DOIN IT!

Made more-or-less to discuss teh new threads.
Reply Quote
I knew I should have made the OOC myself... >.>

This will just be a more stable means of communication until I begin the next thread.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Count me in Meep this sounds good :D
Reply Quote
I will be posting the Sign Ups to the new thread today hopefully. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yay Meepy thread! All other threads will be dead to me! :P

j/k

>.>
<.<
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Awsome.... but I have to be careful though I'm like in 4 rps

Coris (<---- dis guy) is in both Misted Legends Reborn and in Into the Darkness

My rouge Vynas is in The Fall of Thereamore

And my hunter Fleon is in The Gypsies of Azeroth xD

But what the heck another won't hurt :P

Edit: @lyn lyn,
>.>

<.<
Edited by Ihealedyou on 10/4/2012 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just be careful of that logic, Ihealedyou, :P

My threads often have high thresholds of quality, dedication, loyalty and effort. I expect focus, timeliness and talent. :)

So, in other words, I expect if you apply yourself to my thread, to really try to keep up.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Just be careful of that logic, Ihealedyou, :P

My threads often have high thresholds of quality, dedication, loyalty and effort. I expect focus, timeliness and talent. :)

So, in other words, I expect if you apply yourself to my thread, to really try to keep up.

Gotcha meepy I keep up with all meh threads xD

/salute

:P

Edit: hehe liked that timeliness word xP
Edited by Ihealedyou on 10/4/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You'll fit right in then, but keep in mind the next thread will be short, fast, and not-yet based in Mists of Pandaria. I leave it for you to gauge your own interest, but I will be leaving my Mists of Pandaria variation of Patrols, for after my exams are over.
Reply Quote
A rustle sounds in the nearby grass, the only forewarning of something skulking about.

"MEEEEEEEP!!!" With a savage, joyful cry, the overlarge cat jumps from the nearby foliage, aiming to hit the gnome warrior. He falls short, however, held back by a plane of arcane force. Smacking headfirst into the sudden barrier, the cat - a Druid - is rendered dazed, slumping to the ground.

A pair of figures trot up behind the fallen Druid. The first, a Blood Elf, is struggling to contain her laughter.
'Grish, you shouldn't pounce on friends.' She thinks, broadcasting her thoughts to all in range.
The second, the Human Jozan, chuckles at the grounded feline.
"Very nice work with that barrier." He says to Sairdna, earning a glare from Grish as he changes back.
"Don't mind me; just a guy with a concussion here." Grish murmurs, though a smirk betrays his amusement at the situation.

So anyway - Meep! So glad to have you back!
Also, I must say the 13 part post was so amazing! You wrote all the characters reactions wonderfully! I loved the part with Sai! (Of course, she is my character, so I would. But still...)
Anyway, can't wait for the next thread.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hmm I may keep an eye on this as well

Maybe give mah DK character some love

or just stick with mah druid stuck in kitty form who knows, will wait for sign-ups to be posted before I make a decision:P
Reply Quote
Hey there Grish, :D Good to see you, glad I could do your characters justice. I will admit, I gave some of them a wide berth if only for their mystery and complexity, I did not want to mess with them too much. I can't wait to have you around for the rest of the ride.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
A rustle sounds in the nearby grass, the only forewarning of something skulking about.

"MEEEEEEEP!!!" With a savage, joyful cry, the overlarge cat jumps from the nearby foliage, aiming to hit the gnome warrior. He falls short, however, held back by a plane of arcane force. Smacking headfirst into the sudden barrier, the cat - a Druid - is rendered dazed, slumping to the ground.

A pair of figures trot up behind the fallen Druid. The first, a Blood Elf, is struggling to contain her laughter.'Grish, you shouldn't pounce on friends.' She thinks, broadcasting her thoughts to all in range.The second, the Human Jozan, chuckles at the grounded feline."Very nice work with that barrier." He says to Sairdna, earning a glare from Grish as he changes back."Don't mind me; just a guy with a concussion here." Grish murmurs, though a smirk betrays his amusement at the situation.

I died while reading this xD
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Ihealedyou
I died while reading this xD

Happy to entertain.
Also, SO FRIGGING EXCITED FOR THE NEXT THREAD!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
Reply Quote
Get excited! :P

-stares at blank microsoft word page-

-taps chin-

Hmm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
*Emerges from the shadows, grinning*

Hope you didn't forget about me. As I'll be joining this thread as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*Ashok puffs on his pipe looking up from under the tree he was sitting under*

Hell its about damn time.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey look, it's a pint sized ball of fury!

'sup meepatronics?
Reply Quote
Howdy Varonus, good to see you here. And, G'day Seyl, good to see you.

So many familiar faces makes me a happy pint sized ball of glee (and still fury).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
10/04/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Seyl
Hey look, it's a pint sized ball of fury!

Seyl! You're not horribly maimed and half eaten by a Warkitten!

Well there goes my conspiracy theory.

You should really quit playin' LoL and chat with us sometime. We miss you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]