Why they won't fix priests.

90 Pandaren Priest
They need to ensure their new panda healers (mistweavers) have raiding spots. By eliminating one pve healer (priests), they ensure them raid slots.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Nonsense
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This is like your 5th negative starting thread over priest and healing forums.

If you hate the priests so much change classes or quit the game, but if we are lacking blizzard will not leave it like that simple end and done.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I think a fix will come, but it's at the point now where we need to see how well we scale with ilvls that are sure to be multiple levels higher than they are currently at right now on average. The last thing we need is to be gear dependent to the point where we're too strong at higher levels, which would justify another nerf, effectively hurting the class to the point where we're stuck in a tornado of nerfs and buffs with no end in sight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This is like your 5th negative starting thread over priest and healing forums.

If you hate the priests so much change classes or quit the game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'll keep complaining until blizz either says they are leaving us broken or going to do something about it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
You're the strangest-looking blood elf I've ever seen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/04/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Hexxin
I'll keep complaining until blizz either says they are leaving us broken or going to do something about it.

GC called. They'll get right on it.

He also indicated that threads lacking numerical evidence are next to useless to developers, and that spamming forums with non-constructive complaint threads is grounds for a short term ban.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/04/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Icpitl
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Priests are fine.
Edited by Kreyyn on 10/4/2012 11:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/04/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Kreyyn
Priests are fine.

Let's not go that far. While Holy is holding on, Discipline is suffering currently.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/04/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Icpitl
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/04/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Skkar
There is 1 priest in the top 100'ish healers for Mogo Vaults Stone guards 10m.

And I believe that's holy. I checked disc earlier and the top disc parse was like rank 871 overall on that fight.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Now it says he's Pandaren. I'm guessing there was a race change involved, that updated in pieces.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/04/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Hexxin
They need to ensure their new panda healers (mistweavers) have raiding spots. By eliminating one pve healer (priests), they ensure them raid slots.

Of course!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]