467 Resto Druid LF 2 Nights!

73 Gnome Mage
I have extensive raiding history, but at the moment can't detail it here. If your guild could use a strong resto druid for your team, please contact me with your Real ID and we can chat directly!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<The Night Shift> of Ysera-US [A] is a late-night, weekend raiding guild. We formed back at the end of Wrath with the goal of being a tight-knit 10m casual-hardcore raiding group.
We're casual in the sense that we like to raid under 8 hours a week. Hardcore in the sense that we like to raid under 8 hours a week while trying to accomplish tier progression into Heroics and compete for realm rank. We finished Tier 13 as realm 2nd for Heroic 10m. We aim to do better in Mists of Pandaria and you may be able to help with that.

Our raid times are: Friday 11:30PM - 1:30AM/2:00AM, Saturday 10:30PM - 1:30AM/2:00AM.

Well, we are currently looking for healers for a core raid spot. If you would happen to be interested, please put in an application at: http://night-shift.guildlaunch.com ,
or make a character on Ysera-US [A] and contact Darkeside battletag(Darkeside#1725), or Mustadio. Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you in game sometime.

Take care
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
juancgiraldo@live.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey!

<The Perfect Storm> is looking for a resto druid to finish its 10m roster. We are looking to start on Tuesday October 5th. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10 PM EST

Add inquisitionx@gmail.com and I can fill you in on some more details.
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
No going to bore you will a wall of text <Solitude> 7/7 HM FL & 8/8 HM DS We raid : Sat and Sun 7-11pm central. We are looking for a solid Resto Druid for our core team to help us push for server first and 500 US. If interest or would like to talk more real id is: kasheik@yahoo.com Skype:kasheik.wint
Edited by Theénd on 10/5/2012 5:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com. Raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi,
We're looking for a few punctual people to fill out our 10 man raid group. We lost some of our core raiders as the Cata content grew old and are now working to rebuild going into MoP.

I would consider our raid group somewhere in between casual and hardcore. We're a really fun group - drama free.

Our times are Mon/Wed 4:00 - 7:00 PST (7:00 - 10:00 EST).

We require:
-vent with a mic that doesn't make me want to put a sharp object in my ear
-a sense of humor
-the ability to take light criticism
-punctuality

What I offer:
I try my best to make our raid group a place where showing up doesn't feel like work. Where people want to come because it's fun and enjoyable. Where the group can joke around, and get bosses down. But where getting bosses down doesn't come at the expense of someones feelings. A place where people don't get yelled at in or out of raids. Where criticism is kind and constructive. I feel a good raid environment is also a place where strategies can be discussed, and ideas are never flat out vetoed.

We are an adult guild, and as such chat is not filtered.

If you're interested and would like to know more, you can contact me on my realID the_woman_n_black@yahoo.com or you can go to our website, http://www.toolegittocrit.guildportal.com. I can also be contacted at the email above directly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am looking for heals so we can starting raiding vaults soon.

Check us out and add my battletag if interested.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6758257072

Hope to hear from you,

Fan
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Pandaemia is a 8/8H 10man semi hardcore guild on US-sargeras and we intend on pushing to be top 10 guilds in server. We raid on fri/sat 9pm-1 EST.

We are looking for good players who are fun and friendly but have a serious attitude when it comes to progression.

ATM we are in need of a main healer that is experienced and knows his class very well
and the fights.

If interested, you can either contact me in game or head over to our website www.pandaemia.com.

real id - wahoora@hotmail.com
Battletag : Neoaxel#1629

However we prefer if you put up an application as it will be easier and a more efficient way for us to keep in contact and also be able to vaguely judge that the player knows what he/she is doing

ps. we'll be starting raid tonight so get in touch with me quick so we can have you with us tonight. I'll be on around 10.30am ish EST so if you would like to have a chat you can come and find me
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
WE also raid 2X a week.

Wolvesofwar.com

Wolves of War is a 8/8H progression oriented guild focusing on high end gaming content. We are opening our doors to fill in a few spots in preparation for raiders Mists.

We are a mature raiding guild. With a limited amount of raid time during the week, we bring a serious play style to each one of our raid comps in order to push and down heroic content. We are not looking for anyone who is going to bring drama to this guild or plan to be carried. An app must complete a thorough application process. You must have Ventrilo and the required add-ons for raiding, as well as keep up with forum and strategy discussion. We do quite a bit of prep-work on our forums prior to encounters and discussing strategy between raid nights. We expect you to know your class inside and out.
We're looking for a special kind of player--someone who is mature and fun, but can also work their class like a pro with real focus and preparation.

Wolves will offer 2 raid teams focused on high end progression:

Team 25-Man 2 Night Thurs/Sun 10-1 Central.
Team Old Ballz: 10-Man 2 Night Tues/Sun/ 8-11 Central. (tentative)

Qualifications
Know your class inside and out. Be willing to learn a new role as raids dictate. Veteran raiders preferred, though extensive raiding experience on a different class/spec is still a plus. If you haven't read an EJ thread on your class, we are not for you.
Have a good attitude and carry yourself with some semblance of maturity. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK, too.
Commit to a high attendance of 80% (1 miss every 2 weeks)with advance notice of absences except in emergencies. We try to maintain an active raid roster of 12-13 players (10-man) and 27-30 (25-Man) team; this means we almost always have a bench, and members are cycled on a rotation rather than occasionally sitting.
Have a team player focus. We have little patience for loot bickering, whining, drama, excuses, etc. Preparedness is also a major factor; being 10 minutes early with all required addons and repaired gear to each raid is expected.

What we offer
A mature, drama-free environment
Access to the guild bank for raid pots.
Free armor repairs during raids for full members
All major professions covered for access to gear, enchants, glyphs, etc.
Light raid schedule and collegial atmosphere for off-night activities
Vent server
Off-night guild PvP opportunities available

Our raids are a fun time and aren't too serious to handle, so don't be shy. We take raiding seriously, but not ourselves seriously. To apply, go to Wolvesofwar.com, click on forums, register, and follow the application instructions.

If you want to talk to us, or you have any trouble with the Web site, contact one of our officers in-game: are Banak, Contagion, Bestin, Moonraker, Teniblue, Lrdscarecrow, Pokeadot and Vallayne.
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hi, Mwmw!

We are looking for a Resto Druid for our Fri/Sat team (9pm - Midnight EST) and would like to talk to you about what you're looking for in a new "home".

<Novus Orsa>
Server: Lothar
Time Zone: EST
Raid Type: 10 Man
GM: Malorey (BattleTag: Malorey#1733)
Officers: Berelius (General Guild) & Kath (PvP)

Raid Teams:

Team "Wipes on Trash" - FULL
Raid Days: Wed/Thurs
Raid Times: 8pm – 11pm EST (invites at 7:45 SHARP!!)

Team "Stands in Fire" - NEW - RECRUITING 1 HEALER
Raid Days: Fri/Sat
Raid Times: 9pm - 12am EST (invites at 8:45 SHARP!)
NEEDS:
1 Healer - Druid

Check out our website for more in-depth information and to apply. Our full recruitment message can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5979219404?page=1#0

Feel free to add me to BattleTag (Malorey#1733) if you think we might be a match or if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Mage
Can't do weekends, sorry!
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Mage
I hate cleaning!

Also...bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey sugar, would love to talk to you:

Aurenthia#1961
Quikk#1952

Add either or. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Edited by Aurenthia on 10/5/2012 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
One
We are in need of a healer for our core 10man raid team. I would prefer someone who is heals/dps. Our 10man core schedules raids regularly around the teams schedule and we tend to be late at night from 8-12 server CST (flexibly). The position you would fill is a guaranteed raid slot. We will be going to 25mans in the future and the 10 man core will spearhead it's progression as well. There is room for growth within the guild and leadership opportunities for those interested over time.

We would love to hear from you!

you can add me realid to chat phoenixrock2@hotmail.com AND please feel free to put your app in on our site at www.oneguild.enjin.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]