Need Assistance.

90 Human Warlock
My main used to be a hunter, but due to raid conflicts ( people having school) our old lock had to go main tank and I was asked to play a warlock(we have another hunter). Ever since then I have been struggling to learn the class as a whole.

Just wanted to ask :
-How would a demo/ affliction lock open on a raid boss?
-Demo rotation, I want to learn the spec so I can be more flexible
-Is my reforging right?
-GSup or GServ for Demo?

Also if you guys can give me tips, I would greatly appreciate it. :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
My main used to be a hunter, but due to raid conflicts ( people having school) our old lock had to go main tank and I was asked to play a warlock(we have another hunter). Ever since then I have been struggling to learn the class as a whole.

Just wanted to ask :
-How would a demo/ affliction lock open on a raid boss?
-Demo rotation, I want to learn the spec so I can be more flexible
-Is my reforging right?
-GSup or GServ for Demo?

Also if you guys can give me tips, I would greatly appreciate it. :D
Always open with your dots, SB:SS for afflic, manual application for demo.

Can't remember demo rotation off the top of my head.

Mastery is demo's best secondary stat, so considering you're both demo and afflic, get to haste thresholds and stack mastery in between. That's how I'd do it anyway.

I think GServ would be a dps increase, another demon as a cooldown is pretty powerful as demo. However, you can really just choose either one and you'll be golden.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Are there any reachable haste/mastery caps with our current gear atm?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
10/04/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Mordottz
Are there any reachable haste/mastery caps with our current gear atm?
Not too sure, haven't looked into it myself yet as I'm still leveling my lock. I would check out elitist jerks to see whether we can reach one.

This might help you out though.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsDL8HE-bGDVdFFVWlIzbzQ5RFJJZGFyQ25xZmFYa0E#gid=12

EDIT: Oh wait, you're asking if there are any reachable caps? No, there isn't. They leave you plenty of room to grow in every expansion.
Edited by Sveik on 10/4/2012 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]