WARRIOR IS OP!!!

90 Orc Warrior
All I've seen is threads

Second Wind is OP - let's nerf it!!
Excute is OP - let's nerf it!!
Warriors have too much mobility - let's nerf it!!
Warriors have too many stuns - let's nerf it!!
Warriors have too much burst - let's nerf it!!
Warriors are OP - let's just remove them from the game!!
Warriors crap ice cream - let's nerf it!!
Warriors benefit too much from gear - let's nerf it!!
Warriors defensive stance is too strong - let's nerf it!!

This list is tiresome and is going to go on and on. For the first time EVER, all these classes are having to learn how to deal with changes in the warrior class and instead of learning they are just claiming we are OP. Why is it that when we warriors complained about not getting crit with our strength gems GC said, "if you want crit, roll a rogue..." and all you other classes can't get a clue through that example? Meaning, if you want to beat a warrior either learn the class and it's strengths and weaknesses or roll a mage.

If they nerf everything that everyone has complained about then we would be outgunned by npc's in xroads.Get a clue. It's not being OP. We use our cd's and macro them to get the best we can and it's not hard training a warrior down.

If you are all having that much problem then bliz will fix it without "Hey, nerf every single warrior ability cause at least one of them is going to upset me at some point!"

If I want this kind of drama, I'll have a tupperware party and invite all the soccer parents to my house and listen to them talk about how smoking in my own vehicle is killing earth.

If you all want to be that emo, please, do me a favor:

Step 1. Go look at yourself in the mirror.
Step 2. Now stress out on yourself.
Step 3. Come back to forums and tell everyone how stupid you looked.
90 Undead Warrior
Bads got used to Warriors being speed bumps.
90 Human Warrior
people dont like change.
its stupid to take them seriously useless people talking useless crap.

warriors are in a good place i dont see nerfs anytime soon
90 Orc Warrior
Many have become used to the fact that a Brown name was, if not an easy kill, at least a very predictable and non-taxing fight. Most players felt that unless a Warrior was just freakishly skilled or far better geared than themselves, that they would indeed win the fight.

Now, Warriors are on par with some of the better classes in PvP, and it sticks in the craw of a lot of players that think Warriors should be at best (and I'm talking BiS gear and a skilled player) average.

Second Wind is getting the lion's share of complaints because it, above the rest of the changes, requires that players plan ahead if they want to defeat a Warrior (saving big Cooldowns till the end). No one's used to planning when it comes to fighting against a Warrior, and it's causing the posts.
90 Orc Warrior
Well, if there are any more threads about us being OP, direct them to this thread - I hope something I said will sink in (though, I'm fooling myself and I know it, number one pvp talent with all the complainers is butthurt with no gcd and no mana or combo point requirements - it's a free ability).
90 Dwarf Warrior
only thing thats over powered is that glyph that lets me jump in the air when i cast battle shout
90 Orc Warrior
Most of us who play warrior have worked hard to be any where close to other classes and now that we're finally about even with them we'll out play them.

I think BM hunters, mages and pallies are a lot stronger than us. - You also don't have many well geared people yet so they're freaking out when warriors are popping all of their cds at once and bursting them - learn to CC, it's not like you can't see a giant red guy coming at you - we still don't have the best survivability other than 1v1 and don't complain about 2nd wind when you popped all your cds at the start.

When you lose over and over to the same class, look up tutorials to help yourself against them and try again until you get it down.
90 Night Elf Warrior
I agree, we are a tad OP. I would increase our damage by 10% or Slam by 25% but remove avatar/reck stacking. That would remove a lot of our issues and allow us to apply more sustained pressure.

Increasing Slam damage by 25% would making it worth while to stay in Battle Stance and not Dhump it up soon as one person gets on us.
90 Orc Warrior
Most of us who play warrior have worked hard to be any where close to other classes and now that we're finally about even with them we'll out play them.

I think BM hunters, mages and pallies are a lot stronger than us. - You also don't have many well geared people yet so they're freaking out when warriors are popping all of their cds at once and bursting them - learn to CC, it's not like you can't see a giant red guy coming at you - we still don't have the best survivability other than 1v1 and don't complain about 2nd wind when you popped all your cds at the start.

When you lose over and over to the same class, look up tutorials to help yourself against them and try again until you get it down.

You sir, are one unbelievably lost person.

My friend is a Glad rogue, two time rank 1, has played rogue, mage, and warrior to glad. He thinks warriors are retarded. He hasn't touched his rogue since he got his warrior to 90. I have watched him kill two people in 3 seconds. I have seen him tank 5 people at once through second wind, safeguard, and defensive stance. I have seen him use CS for as hard as my chaos bolt hits. In one gcd. with no ramp time. with no cast time. You're all deluded lol. Yes hunters are op too, they'll probably be nerfed along with you. Ghostcrawler plays a mage, they will always be overpowered. Mages do not apply to class balance, thought you would have know that already since you've all "been a hardcore warrior for ever and ever and are die hard warriors and only play warriors and WARRIORS WARRIORS WARRIORS." Telling me I have to save my 3 minute CDs for second wind is a laughable idea. Well Mr. Destro warlock who is built to have the biggest nuke in the game, you have to save trinket, aura mastery, SF, a trinket up, AND a second ember to shadow burn to kill me. That's balanced L2change. Lol. I'm not going to make a post complaining about abilities. It's the first release, beta testing only tested pve content and output. The first patch will be the closest we will get to balance for this season. If you quit after the first patch you should uninstall. Every single expansion patch makes certain classes overpowered. Rets and DKs in wrath etc etc. What did you expect? For things to actually be balanced? How long have you been playing? Please do not say you will quit if you get nerfed, please do not refute that you are broken and imbalanced, you are. Feel free to complain about the nerf you get if it's justifiable. PLEASE just don't defend something that is so blatantly wrong. Also, I'm the first non-warrior to post. This was a 6 reply long post by the same class preaching that that same class is balanced. People are silly.

Oh yea, you can stunlock too, with two spell reflects for my 3 second long cast, 2 second long travel time nuke which you should ALWAYS be able to interrupt or stop otherwise. In fact, the warlock will never build any embers against you because a warlock will never be able to cast more than a SF while being focused by a warrior. Just sayin

This is what I'm talking about!!

Here is an idea. Do what we warriors had to do through all of cata:

Duel, Duel, Duel until you puke and Duel some more
Read up on strats against us
Get with a warrior and ask their strengths and weaknesses and then Duel, Duel, Duel and when you puke Duel some more.
Roll a warrior and get to know it intimately

Most of us warriors had to resort to this through all of cata and when the rolls are reversed, you come up with excuses - jeez...

While your posting things for people to look at, let me direct you to:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794709463?page=5

...and look about 7 posts down to what I wrote. Simply put, be lazy, get nailed. Work on it and you will make some warriors very frustrated.

Wanna come to my tupperware party and spread the drama there?
Edited by Mspsychokill on 10/5/2012 1:36 AM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
10/05/2012 01:45 AMPosted by Rainbows
To both of you. I played a warlock in Cata, and since you obviously forgot, warlock 1v1 was (and still is) much worse than warrior 1v1. I can 1v1 a warrior if they're bad, dont have CDs, I have a port down, and have cds up. Chaos bolt does not hit for 200k. The highest I've seen is 160 with the stars aligning. It's more like 80-120k. CS hit's for 80k. Stunlock you? I have one stun, for 3 seconds, on a 30 second cooldown lol. YOU can stun lock me, not vice versa. I can not kite zerker. I have one gap opener, you have perma-slows and three gap closers. Fear also breaks after one hard-cast. If you are going to get hit by a 200k CB because you forgot to put pummel on your bar, try casting spell reflect or MSR. It's only about 30% of your health. You can do 100% of my health in half the cast time without build up time lol. Also, rogues are garbage I actually feel bad for them even though they were the bane of my class since Vanilla. Oh and you're right, my friend got glad, as a rogue, by being carried. Either getting carried or by not knowing how to play his class. right... Did you see the rogue forums in cata? "we're not OP L2 play rogues we wont get nerfed" I'm just saying, get ready to get nerfed. And don't defend something that is clearly wrong lol.

ummmm - princess? did you go to the link I supplied?? I went to yours....

Funny, locks are beating me now, why is it that you are having a problem? And refer to my OP on this thread:

1. Look at yourself in the mirror
2. Now stress out on yourself
3. Come back to the forums and tell all of us how stupid you looked

Case closed - kthanksbyebyenow
90 Orc Warrior

The most hypocritical post ever posted on the Wow forums.

Whatever, I'm not going to argue with you. I hope you enjoy the next patch ;)

...and yet you could answer up to my challenge. This is good you are leaving - I'll be sure NOT to come to the lock forums and look stupid.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]