Any Flawless Victory people alive still?

90 Tauren Warrior
Extra points if you were part of the rag kill back in the day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rknDN64kDoM&feature=plcp

I'm hoping to find a few FV members from the Vanilla days, let me know if you're around somewhere :)

<---Horntusk
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Didn't the GM marry one of the FV members? I thought I remember hearing that.

<-- Was in FV for a hot minute
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Yeah Outrageous married Darkwinter.
Reply Quote
OH HERRO!
Reply Quote
PS - Outrageous is playing as Outraging, a warrior. and Darkwinter (his wife) quit playing. But they are both in Australia now, so their times are all wonky.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
O HAI2U
+1 if you remember okar with a hand of rag
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Iceman! Jesus Christ, you're alive. I remember !@#$ing leveling with in Vanilla. I think I still have a pic of us in SM laying around somewhere haha.

*Cheyne - go level so you can actually do stuff with us.

*Wockett - now you see why I can't roll alliance. Aside from my irl friends, I have all these old acquaintances as well :p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was in flawless on my warrior back in ZG days.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/11/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Swiftspice
I was in flawless on my warrior back in ZG days.

Who was your warrior?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Fighterfrog
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I was in FV (Allbert) for a very short time at the end of vanilla before I joined Pwntatos. Fun times cleared all of BWL up to nef.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/19/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Darkfrosty
I was in FV (Allbert) for a very short time at the end of vanilla before I joined Pwntatos. Fun times cleared all of BWL up to nef.

I think I quit right around that time. I remember doing BWL as an OT, that !@#$ was srs beans.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/21/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Syraphim

I think I quit right around that time. I remember doing BWL as an OT, that !@#$ was srs beans.

I actually remember standing around in MC with you (horntusk) and Xurec in our full FR gear taking screenshots.... back when having the full Dark iron set was cool. :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/21/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Zoltaan

I actually remember standing around in MC with you (horntusk) and Xurec in our full FR gear taking screenshots.... back when having the full Dark iron set was cool. :P

Totally remember all of that haha.
Reply Quote
Oh man that brings it back a bit. I remember Groovy needing Heals, I also remember that scrub Outrageous pulling agro every 3 minutes.

Troll Rogues being the best Rogues
13 rogue MC run?
Turec and Olmpus both sounding like girls on vent.
COYOTEDAWG.

Wow, nostalgia. (W.O.W. Nostalgia?)

{Cheyne}
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Old guild!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Oh ya, it was Turec, not Xurec.... wasn't he like 15 at the time? And Bromi's cousin?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
They used to inhabit the cobalt vent and I gather a few still hang there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You all should come to Prime. I's the new home to old FV members, as rare as we are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]