Any Flawless Victory people alive still?

90 Orc Shaman
If I had a dollar for every pixel in that video, I'd have one dollar.
Reply Quote
Holy Cow I'm seeing names I haven't seen in years!

Cheyne
Icemanwol
Turec

I too was in FV...but I mained an Undead Priest (Dreadlocc) and also raided some on my Hunter (Razorchef) when he wasn't pvping in SRTO!

That's crazy to hear about Rage (Outrageous) moving to Austrialia! I haven't heard from him in several years guess that explains it. I also remember those ZG and MC days...Good Times!
Reply Quote
^scrub.

I was in FV in the zg days. Good 'ole rage.
Reply Quote
Hey SwiftSpice....Please keep owning Kazilius and anyone in this guild in world PVP it makes for interesting vent chatter! haha :)

I love Seeing the QQ from all these horde as they get rolled while doing dailies! I keep threating my guild that I am going to transfer my Alliance warrior over from Sargeras and join you guys in your hunt for Hordies because it looks fun and well the horde's a plentiful here! You guys have some pretty good pvp'ers in your guild, I know I've been caught off guard and rolled a time or too by Rrapture and Tastyspice while doing my dailies! I love it! PVP on a PVP Server = WIN!

Seriously who do I need to talk to about getting my warrior in there if I transfer him?

-War
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]