Let us reclaim what has been taken

90 Night Elf Druid
Let us join forces amongst the races of the alliance and reclaim the Gnome capital (don't know how to spell it). How long has it been since it has been taken from the gnomes? How long has it been since the gnomes started fighting for it? Help them and by doing so you help Joynal and the Alliance!

btw i have many different toons mostly horde but posted this as an alliance toon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
They tried once and failed pretty bad. I think they just gave up at that point.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Well... Technically it was Taken BY Gnomes FROM Gnomes.... so Its a matter of Civil war. I cant see anyone debating that.... Nor Trying to reclaim something that isnt theirs.

You Know Joy is only a Gnome by Form right? the Folly of Gnomish Engineering experimentation gone wrong? She was a Nice Curvacious breather before She was..... stunted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I think the troggs and lepers want it more anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
We've gotten to like things the way they are. Now you don't know where our capital really is so you can't gang up to punt us to death. We just make the occasional "take back Gnomeregan!" noises for appearances.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]