account wide adding char question

90 Human Mage
After I did a little more research I was able to find answers to my previous questions. Which brings me to my next questions.

I have 2 WoW accounts linked to 1 battle.net account. Now that most accounts / pets / achievos are account wide (which is awesome IMO) when I create a new character on either of my accounts do they automatically earn all the account wide stuff?

Also I assume account wide is cross realm but not cross faction? So if i have a char on eonar and the rest on uldum I can benefits on all toons still?
Edited by Dlm on 10/5/2012 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
bump for help.
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Paladin
All you have to do is logon and you can see for yourself.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Anything account wide should apply to all present and future characters on any license on that Battle.net account.

The exception is anything that may be faction specific, or still character specific. Most things aren't.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Anything account wide should apply to all present and future characters on any license on that Battle.net account.

The exception is anything that may be faction specific, or still character specific. Most things aren't.

Thanks for the blue post, you just saved me sooo much money. I have an extra BC, WOTLK, CATA and MOP CE now. LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]