@Crisis Management

80 Human Warlock
Lol, some things never change.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You're welcome to leave the server when ever you like. And making excuses how progression here doesn't matter (or 10's and 25's aren't different) because well you guys aren't first just hints a little bit of inner anger.

It's ok, ego's are that way -> door.

And don't whisper me again, it creeps me out when crazies on the internet stalk me in game.

Where in this thread, or anywhere else for that matter, did someone in CM ever say they cared so much about being rank 1 on this server?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/24/2012 05:38 AMPosted by Stilfor
Lol, some things never change.

STILFOR!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
10/23/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Goje
It's okay, I approve of you getting random whispers because it annoys you. Plus who is upset by this post? It is pretty funny in my opinion that there is still the whole 10 vs 25 debate on this crappy server where progression and server status means you are a winner at the special olympics.

...You stole my line
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry Martya <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
@CM: You guys must think we are so dumb. Clearly, judging by the lack of gloat posts you made while you were briefly leading progression on Perenolde, being number one on this the mightiest of servers is your one true goal in life. This is certainly a situation where you said too much by saying nothing at all. It is truly deplorable that you would stoop to 10 man raiding to try and achieve success. Everyone knows that 10 man raiding is not real raiding, and is actually just a step below LFR.

@Jerks: It is good to see the bright shining beacon that is Jerks has returned to their pedestal above the rabble of Perenolde. Without you brave fellows leading the way for the rest of us huddled masses, we would be lost in darkness. Carry on as the one true raiding guild left on this server, and thank you for teaching us how to treat strangers on the internet. From your example, I for one will now never be shy about berating the pseudo-achievements of others.

In closing, if you wear Velcro shoes not by choice, but by necessity, I should inform you that there is a copious amount of sarcasm in the preceding post.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
10/26/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Riekul
if you wear Velcro shoes

Mine light up every time I take a step.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue

@Jerks: It is good to see the bright shining beacon that is Jerks has returned to their pedestal above the rabble of Perenolde. Without you brave fellows leading the way for the rest of us huddled masses, we would be lost in darkness. Carry on as the one true raiding guild left on this server, and thank you for teaching us how to treat strangers on the internet.

YES YOU ALL ARE WELCOME!!!

Side note: WTS galleon kill PST for details.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
But really.....I for one am done with this. we can debate, troll, laugh at whoever, forever. I have dailies to do, and those are far more entertaining than this silly forum post.

/thread
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Sorry Martya <3

lol = D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
But really.....I for one am done with this. we can debate, troll, laugh at whoever, forever. I have dailies to do, and those are far more entertaining than this silly forum post.

/thread

I am Spw's sister's ex-boyfriend's second cousin twice removed and I approve of this message.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]