Anyone else notice the PW:S change?

90 Blood Elf Priest
Or is it just me. I find that when I try to cast PW:S on a target with weakened soul by accident or if I was to cast PW:S on a target but another priest did it before me, my mouse curser lights up and I have to cancel out of the PW:S or else I cannot click on anything else.

I specifically remember getting a message before the expansion saying "You cannot do this yet" but it seems to have changed.

Am I losing my mind or have other realized this?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
It's happening to everyone. There was a thread about it earlier.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Yes this is so freaking annoying, you can't even spam it on yourself now in Bg's trying to get the speed burst running the flag. By the time I cancel it already to late. Priest are in the worst shape ever, it's like rdruid in cata no how easy you die aswell.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/05/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Empathize
Yes, and frankly, it's really annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Okay so I'm not going crazy. Thank You :)
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
Yes me too. Very annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Make a macro for your pw:s and put something like "/use 1" after you cast the shield (you need a command that will fail).
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/05/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Amaranthea
Make a macro for your pw:s and put something like "/use 1" after you cast the shield (you need a command that will fail).

Iloveyou
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah, it's SUPER !@#$ing annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Yes, this is amazing! If you happen to be using an engineering hat or something with a use, use a number for a gear slot with no use effect.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I hate it so, so much.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
This has caused me to run into problems, especially during a boss fight with an undergeared tank or dps that takes a bunch of dmg or when some AoE dmg comes in and I hit the wrong f key and hit the bubble button. I can set me behind on my healing and I have to play catch up.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
It's been doing that since the 5.0.4 patch.

Similar issue with shadow word:death not chaining correctly to the end of a long cast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]