Moshu'gun Vaults.

90 Tauren Warrior
As an entry level raid i find this superb!

Didn't clear it on the first night but we don't raid for that long.

I know apart of it has to be our gear but i just found the first and 2nd bosses perfectly tuned for a our gear level.

I'm hoping that with the gear resets it rebukes back to the same difficulty as this raid is to us in 463 gear.

Blizzard did really well and as a tank i'm enjoying it so far.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I hope they keep this difficulty running and don't start throwing out nerfs left and right.
I'm enjoying being extremely frustrated wiping to some of these bosses (I STARE AT YOU ELEGON!).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I hope they keep this difficulty running and don't start throwing out nerfs left and right.
I'm enjoying being extremely frustrated wiping to some of these bosses (I STARE AT YOU ELEGON!).

^this
it feels good coming from easy mode rolling dragon soul in just over an hour into this and actually having to have perfect strategies. Although I would argue that spirit kings was a bit too easy
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/05/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Jezbro
it feels good coming from easy mode rolling dragon soul in just over an hour into this and actually having to have perfect strategies. Although I would argue that spirit kings was a bit too easy

Spirit Kings had a lot of mechanics, and was an overall fun encounter. I can give them a couple of these per tier.

It made up for it's ease with the sheer # of mechanics
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I actually liked most of the bosses. The only one I really didn't find very fun was the dogs. Good raid in my opinion!
Reply Quote
28 Draenei Shaman
i didnt find the first 4 bosses to be that hard at all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/06/2012 02:52 AMPosted by Halofuntage
i didnt find the first 4 bosses to be that hard at all.

Where did you get the quote "hard" from?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Currently pugging. Still at the dogs and it is hell.... Actually doing quite well... A healer just quit, pulling only 26k HPS. So hopefully that was the problem we needed to fix
Reply Quote
(I STARE AT YOU ELEGON Trash).

fixed

all in all though spirit kings where my favorite and prolly elegon
Edited by Protshotz on 10/6/2012 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
yea The entrylevel raid is very well designed just like cataclysm T11.. Hope the next two raids and further patches maintain this level for fun and gameplay experience (unlike Cata). Kudos to Blizzard..

Feng is my favorite boss so far.. I get to steal stuff...
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I loved all the dodging attacks in Will. Can't wait for Heroic :)

Overall very nice raid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Can't wait for lfr.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
im pugging it atm and i think these bosses are perfectly tuned kudos to blizz
Reply Quote
Took me two raid nights to down Stone Guard. I frankly had a lot of fun Going from 90% wipes and all healers running OOM, to finishing the fight, just barely a little mana left. It was a lot of fun. Tight mana will only last until we're overgeared though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]