iLvL for LFR Should Be 450

87 Tauren Druid
Well I am not sure but i heard LFR will require a 463 item lvl which is best in slot in heroic dungeons pretty much and I think that is a bit much to ask for those of us that spent so much time doing dailies and leveling and heroics and now are burnt out on our mains and want to play our other toons but we cant because your iLvL's are only 458 or so...

and lets face it...LFR is easy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Let's not tempt fate with the idiots who we share raid space with in LFR.
As smart as you think you may be, joining LFR somehow halves your intelligence.
I do not know how, but it does. So be as prepared as you can be.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Well I am not sure but i heard LFR will require a 463 item lvl which is best in slot in heroic dungeons pretty much and I think that is a bit much to ask for those of us that spent so much time doing dailies and leveling and heroics and now are burnt out on our mains and want to play our other toons but we cant because your iLvL's are only 458 or so...

LFR is easy if you're lucky and get in with a group of people that know what they're doing. Or at least a group where half of the people know what they're doing.

And no, ilvl 450 is too low. I'd be fine with LFR requiring ilvl458 though.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
you act like 460 ILVL is hard to get

@.o

is it 460 or 463?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

LFR is easy if you're lucky and get in with a group of people that know what they're doing. Or at least a group where half of the people know what they're doing.

they already lowered it to 460
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Maybe they don't want LFR to be that easy.
Maybe they don't want LFR to be the primary refuge for unmotivated players who can't even be bothered to gear up their characters?

Because let's face it, if they open the doors to people who can't even be bothered to gear up in heroic blues, the forums will just be flooded with "LFR is too haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard" posts for weeks.

Maybe they're keeping you out for a reason. A good reason.

No...it will be easy.

and yes i would be happy with 458
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Warrior
It's not like you're going to gem or enchant it, so you could at least put in the minimal effort to run easy-!@# heroic instances to get it.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
10/05/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Fluffshp
It's not like you're going to gem or enchant it, so you could at least put in the minimal effort to run easy-!@# heroic instances to get it.

perhaps you missed the point i made in OP about how most of us are burnt out on our mains...

but maybe i cant read....

or maybe you cant...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/05/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Daddyplease

perhaps you missed the point i made in OP about how most of us are burnt out on our mains...

but maybe i cant read....

or maybe you cant...

guess people shouldn't have rushed to 90 so fricken fast then huh?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
>LFR hasn't even been released yet
>already judging it too be too easy to require a 460 ilevel

nothing to see here, folks...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

guess people shouldn't have rushed to 90 so fricken fast then huh?

I would guess the OP has been 90 for, at most, two days.

then how the hell can he be burned out on his main? lol i don't get people at times
Reply Quote
Raid finder, was made for you to experience the content. If you have a main that experience Raid finder it's done it's job. If you want to experience it with your other toons either do the job, or wait till Item level on your toons can be higher on a later patch from higher gear level drops.
Edited by Arhagon on 10/5/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]