Warriors hit WAY TO HARD

90 Night Elf Druid
Warriors are dealing FAR too much dmg. i have 56% resil and im being hit through my barkskin for 110k by heroic trike and he didnt even use avatar. and ontop of everything they have shockwave.....which is a 4 sec stun with a 30 sec CD. thats WAY to short. it need to be atleast a 1min CD. if u lower there DMG by a bit and increase the CD of shockwave. warriors will be fine.
Edited by Øwlcapone on 10/6/2012 5:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
no you're wrong

rock<paper<scissors
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
3/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Øwlcapone
Warriors are dealing FAR too much dmg. i have 56$ resil and im being hit through my barkskin for 110k by heroic trike and he didnt even use avatar. and ontop of everything they have shockwave.....which is a 4 sec stun with a 30 sec CD. thats WAY to short. it need to be atleast a 1min CD. if u lower there DMG by a bit and increase the CD of shockwave. warriors will be fine.

so killing our class so that you can just breeze through owling and healing? no thanks, learn to go into deer form and run away. its a no cd escape.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
a class that can vanish,break snares, root people when hit, has a ranged snare, your doing something wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah you'd better run the other way you hippie druid pansy. Hope I don't heroic leap ---> charge you and then proceed to beat you silly.

I will get drunk on the tears and bask in the wailing cries of every druid I come across. How's it feel like getting owned by a superior class? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!..............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Also, what's 56$ of resil?
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Hunter
10/05/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Therlane
Reply Quote
68 Worgen Warrior
Maybe he payed someone to gear up for him.

Getting wrecked because he wasn't willing to spend a little extra dough.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

It's about $20 american.
Reply Quote
97 Human Warrior
So you're trying to tell me, that you're NOT used to NOT facerolling us like back in Cataclysm?

Okay sir, you deserve a cookie.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
stop complaining about warriors for a change and try to complain about MAGES! their dmg is insane, their CC is insane, their survivability is insane! u seriously are retarded if u think warrior are op.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Lol I love the argument "you guys owned us last season so it's fair" lol what a joke. If warriors are overpowered, they'll get fixed, and rightfully so. Also the "learn to kite" argument is hilarious too. You can't get away from any warrior who takes double time, glyphs leap (all of them) and who use safeguard and banners (more should).

You guys should have seen the crying on the warrior forums when that nerf went through 4 days before expac.... "another awful season for warriors?" And the like.. Now you guys act like you earned it, or better yet, you've had mad skills the whole time, and "the man" has finally stopped keeping you down.
Reply Quote
22 Pandaren Rogue

That's about tree fitty.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
He probably got hit with a heroic strike taste for blood... which almost NEVER procs
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
SRH
Shockwave used be 17sec CD (with glyph). When it was Prot only
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Yeah you'd better run the other way you hippie druid pansy. Hope I don't heroic leap ---> charge you and then proceed to beat you silly.

I will get drunk on the tears and bask in the wailing cries of every druid I come across. How's it feel like getting owned by a superior class? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!..............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

10/10
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
its funny cause only warriors think i am wrong they they do too much dmg. everyone and there mothers agree. im not being unfair nor taking past seasons into account because the past doesnt matter. and btw if ur a warrior and u let ANYONE get away ur bad warriors have stupid amounts of gap closers and ways to stick to someone now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]