Warriors hit WAY TO HARD

90 Worgen Warrior
10/06/2012 05:39 AMPosted by Øwlcapone
its funny cause only warriors think i am wrong they they do too much dmg. everyone and there mothers agree. im not being unfair nor taking past seasons into account because the past doesnt matter. and btw if ur a warrior and u let ANYONE get away ur bad warriors have stupid amounts of gap closers and ways to stick to someone now.

I don't think you're wrong, I just think you're hyperbolic.

The hit you described is only attainable with many stacks of TFB. The thing about TFB is that to get large stacks (getting more than 3 plus can be difficult to do) is that you do have to get lucky.

Not every overpower yields a TFB proc, and as such the TFB can fall off if you're unlucky. If the warrior does get 5 stacks, then you are definitely in some trouble; however that's ignoring all the things you could have been doing. While warriors have a myriad ways of closing gaps, we're absolutely worthless if we're rooted. We have two ways to break out of roots: Avatar (actually I'm not 100% positive Avatar prevents roots) and trinket.

Therefore, it's actually quite easy to prevent a warrior from building up large amounts of TFB just by recognizing that he's ramping up. If you see more than 1 TFB stack, then you should root and clone at the end of the root and most likely the TFB will fall off before the warrior can get another. Remember, if the buff has 2-5 seconds left in duration, then he either uses it or takes a HUGE gamble in potentially losing a lot of damage.

In short, yea, you are right that warriors can hit absurdly hard with heroic strike and 5 TFB stacks; however, you're greatly exaggerating your situation that there isn't anything you can do to stop them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As easy as warriors are to cc and to kite/stay out of melee range, they should hit harder than everyone else! Quit your complaining and l2p dawg!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I love that the almost unCC'able Druid is complaining. I'm sorry learn to shapeshift and run away while casting your instant HoTs and your cyclone (no CD on that I believe) and your instant roots from any form. It's amazing that the second you can't just smash your face into your keyboard to win you come on here and cry. If warriors are sooooooo OP, reroll and enjoy or learn to actually play your class instead of thinking you just get an automatic win.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You do all understand, any class that's op needs to understand this for that matter - if the vast majority of people are calling you overpowered its generally because you are. These same people will eventually get fed up with getting pwned and roll a warrior if nothing gets done.

Thus Sooner or later it will be 'world of warrior craft' and that will be less fun than it would be getting nerfed, believe me. In the long run keeping everyone happy keeps the balance. This is what blizzards trying to achieve. Yes you probably all think 'were not that op l2p' which is understandable. But when your not on the receiving end it's a different story.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You do all understand, any class that's op needs to understand this for that matter - if the vast majority of people are calling you overpowered its generally because you are. These same people will eventually get fed up with getting pwned and roll a warrior if nothing gets done.

Thus Sooner or later it will be 'world of warrior craft' and that will be less fun than it would be getting nerfed, believe me. In the long run keeping everyone happy keeps the balance. This is what blizzards trying to achieve. Yes you probably all think 'were not that op l2p' which is understandable. But when your not on the receiving end it's a different story.

Learn to bubble Pally!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
get off warrior forums you fail very hard!! learn to play your class as i did!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
to the druid that is<<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]