Seeking Father quest.

90 Gnome Warlock
The npc you're supposed to find isn't there, only a chat bubble on the minimap. I've searched both listed locations and nothing for over 3 or 4 days. I can't continue on the quests in this area (if there are any more) until I can turn this thing in.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
yeah I just came across this quest and the dude doesnt appear at all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
10/05/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Morgue
The npc you're supposed to find isn't there, only a chat bubble on the minimap. I've searched both listed locations and nothing for over 3 or 4 days. I can't continue on the quests in this area (if there are any more) until I can turn this thing in.

I did some searching and found a post on another site that said the NPC will not appear until you turn in the quest, Remnants of Anger. Hope it helps. If not, than it is a bug.
Edited by Gorthn on 10/9/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/09/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Gorthn

I did some searching and found a post on another site that said the NPC will not appear until you turn in the quest, Remnants of Anger. Hope it helps. If not, than it is a bug.

Eh. Don't think that is true. I've done the quest: Remnants of Anger and the NPC we are supposed to find is still not there. I've searched for caves, under water, all over the island and nothing. Bugged? Something we are missing here? I don't know.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
having the same problem. how has this not been addressed???
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Having the same problem here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
This quest is still bugged for me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Just submitted a ticket to blizzard about this quest. Sadly their wait time is currently 3 days :(
Edited by Smiteyougood on 10/20/2012 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
yea ive been dealing with the same thing.
Reply Quote
Still don't see the NPC there..../sigh
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I found another site that says you need to be revered with the Golden Lotus in order for the phasing to correct itself. I am currently working on this, so I can report when done farming rep.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]