I appreciate the Fire Mage PvE sticky guide

90 Blood Elf Mage
But is there a guide for Arcane and Frost?

I don't see myself raiding anytime soon so I'm seeking an answer that's more for 5-man dungeon runs, heroic or otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
http://www.icy-veins.com/frost-mage-wow-pve-dps-guide
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks Ruki.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I've been using Icy Veins as well, since I am in love with Arcane. My curiosity though is, who is the better dpser.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Lurve that Icy-veins site. Pew pew Frost!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Frost is currently the best DPS spec.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
10/06/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Ruki
Frost is currently the best DPS spec.

wrong pal, fire it is
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Originally I had wanted to write a Frost PvE guide instead of a Fire one, as it's my favorite spec, but at the time, Switch had updated his first post, saying he'd update his guide. With that, I just went ahead and wrote one for Fire Mages. Currently he's 85 and doesn't have much activity since January, so I don't know when and if he'll be writing another Frost PvE guide.

With that said, Icy Veins is a great website, and they give you all the essentials you need for every spec, while being brief and concise.
Reply Quote
If you want more info on any of the specs also look at Lhivera's Compendium its amazing!

Icy Veins is also great because they are very quick about keeping these updated and fixxing any mistakes. As long as you never ever ever use noxxic.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]