Nerf the monks!

74 Pandaren Warrior
So I was recently playing a BG and there was 2 or 3 monks at the Blacksmith in Arathi Basin it was impossible to kill a single one because I would attack one all of the monks would use there healing mists thing on them and it would be impossible to kill them. Blizzard please nerf their healing spell.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
How is this any different than 3 priests or shamans or druids hanging out together?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
You are mad cause you couldn't charge into 3 enemies an kill one of them? We're you trying to save the day as a BG hero?
Reply Quote
74 Pandaren Warrior
Because then when I'm about to kill them they roll away.
Reply Quote
74 Pandaren Warrior
No I wasn't trying to be a hero there was like 3 or 4 dps with me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
10/06/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Pandamaniac
No I wasn't trying to be a hero there was like 3 or 4 dps with me.

suuuuuuuuuuuurrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee there were
Reply Quote
75 Goblin Rogue
I have yet to see a monk who could even slow me down.

Also your playing in a low level bracket, you don't have the cc or the damage to counter one healer, let alone one with a buddy or two.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Win
in the lower brackets its really hard to kill monks 1v1, they're almost invincible and it's kind of hilarious. Sorta like pvping in low brackets with a ret pally back in Cata. You could solo WSG's and there was very little anyone could do to stop you. Doubt that is the case now, but I haven't levelled a pally since Cata.

Anyway Monks will eventually get nerfed, its inevitable. This is why I don't get why people whine about X class needing Y nerfed. Their time will come, Blizz is always changing for balance checks. The problem is, is that it is impossible to balance so many classes especially for something as hectic as a BG so I would not expect them to make changes based on what we experience in BG's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Win
The only change I would ask for BG's is that casters can longer cast through terrain and objects. Kind of silly to see a fireball clipping through a hill to kill me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]