Alliance Main Storyline Quests

13 Pandaren Monk
Hello,

I just started as a Pandarian, and I am in Stromwind now. Can someone please tell me what quest starts the game's main storyline?

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I just started as a Pandarian, and I am in Stromwind now. Can someone please tell me what quest starts the game's main storyline?

There isn't one.

Each zone has a main storyline (for most of them), but there isn't one that encompasses the entire game. So go to any level appropriate alliance zone on either continent and look for yellow exclamation points above NPC's heads.

Here's the list of zones, what level ranges their quests are meant for, and which side controls them (note that all zones above level 20 are "contested", meaning no one side controls them).
http://www.wowpedia.org/Zones_by_level

Alternatively you could go to the "hero's call board" in any of the major alliance cities and receive a "breadcrumb" quest to the first quest hub of a level appropriate zone. BUT you being level 12, you're in the middle of the zone ranges, and sometimes that means the board won't have a quest you can take.
Edited by Avanna on 10/6/2012 10:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Monk
Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The zone closest to you is westfall, which is southwest of the city. This is the "human" quest trail.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]