Lilian Voss replacing Sylvanas

85 Worgen Rogue
I agree Koltira would be a bad choice. It doesnt help that he seems more popular with allaince player than he is with horde ones. Thats always a bad sign.

I'm not exactly sure it hurts to have a character that players of the opposite faction can like.

That said, I hope Thassarian just puts Koltira in a hole, because I really don't think he should serve any greater a purpose than that. Having Koltira lead the Forsaken would be redundant anyways, it's just putting an undead elf in power to replace another undead elf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/06/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Donahue
Having Koltira lead the Forsaken would be redundant anyways, it's just putting an undead elf in power to replace another undead elf.

As opposed to an undead anything else? How is being an elf redundant really?
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Priest
I like Lilian, but getting her as a faction leader would just take us back to vanilla wow sylvanas.

2c.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
10/06/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Baalsamael
As opposed to an undead anything else? How is being an elf redundant really?

How is it not? I'm just saying it would be a bit more different if it was something other than an Undead resident of Quel'thalas leading them.

Who knows, even likely more of a chance of that kind of leader caring more about the Forsaken than Sylvanas or Koltira ever could.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
10/06/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Dathrel
I was just thinking, Lilian Voss would make an excellent candidate to replace Sylvanas if the latter becomes too insane and corrupted by the Val'kyr to be saved. Unlike Sylvanas, Lilian is not concerned with world conquest, and she has the same sort of fighting spirit that Sylvanas once had. I know Lilian supposedly died for good in Scholomance, but since when have major undead characters dropped that easily?
... Sylvanas isn't interested in world conquest. Where did you get that idea? And I don't think she's very much insane either.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
You've taken his quote out of context. What he said is that there is currently no replacement for Baine, Velen, or Sylvanas.
I disagree with the concept that Velen has no successor. What about the leader of the Aldor, Ishanah? She represented Velen at the banquet introducing the Worgen into the Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
what if blizz made calia menethil a forsaken and had her somehow take over the forsaken. i kinda want it to happen just to see what would happen to these forums.....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I don't think having Lilian become the new leader of the Forsaken would make much sense because she hates the undead. And i think she would work to kill them all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i think Calia should come back and kill Sylvanas or better yet Sylvanas become Warcheif and while she is away Calia Menethil take back Lordaeron for the Alliance. Then that could start an even bigger war between the horde and alliance
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
10/06/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Vynathlon
I disagree with the concept that Velen has no successor. What about the leader of the Aldor, Ishanah? She represented Velen at the banquet introducing the Worgen into the Alliance.

And the Hand of Argus, the three leaders of them. As well as Maraad. in fact, I say Velen has the most pentional replacements, not that I think he should be replaced.

10/07/2012 03:50 AMPosted by Colsheppard
i think Calia should come back and kill Sylvanas or better yet Sylvanas become Warcheif and while she is away Calia Menethil take back Lordaeron for the Alliance. Then that could start an even bigger war between the horde and alliance

I am pretty sure the war is ending with the Siege of Orgrimmar, apparently there's a cliff hanger of sorts to not make the no-demands of the Alliance unrealisitic or somesuch. Also, I think, or hope, Calia is dead as dead can be, hacked to pieces, burned, scattered the ashes, spirit passed. I don't want some fragile princess either becoming the leader of the Forsaken, or giving false hope to the Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/06/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Gávinn
Id rather see Koltira take over the mantle of leadership of the forsaken..

I'd rather see Kolitra traded back to Mograine for Crok Scourgebane.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/07/2012 04:18 AMPosted by Lochnar
Id rather see Koltira take over the mantle of leadership of the forsaken..

Didn't crok die in ICC?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Sternbridge
I'm going to throw my vote in for Galen Trollbane.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/07/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Amathyst

Didn't crok die in ICC?

Nope

He last challenged the Valk'yr miniboss in frostwing halls. After tanking her, he said he'd hold the ground until reinforcements arrived. He stayed there the rest of the raid
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 03:32 AMPosted by Manshort
I don't think having Lilian become the new leader of the Forsaken would make much sense because she hates the undead. And i think she would work to kill them all.

You'd think so... and yet, for some reason, she chose to direct her hatred of necromancers at Gandling and the Cult of the Damned (which was minding its own business and had nothing to do with her) instead of Sylvanas and the val'kyr (who were actually responsible for her undeath).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wasn't it said that if the lich king ever came back to full power, that he'd regain control over the forsaken and other undead in Azeroth?

How about Bolvar Fordragon?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bolvar doesn't want the undead to be up and about. If he somehow took control of the Forsaken, he'd either direct them to destroy themselves or stick them in an out-of-the-way corner of the world for eternity.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Oh god. I personally would roll Alliance just to kill Bolvar if that happened.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Didn't Voss die in the new Scholomance dungeon? After she gets all mind-controlled and her soul severed from her body, she says "Leave me here to die" or something along those lines. And we don't see her in the final fight against the Darkmaster.

Disclaimer: I have not yet run the heroic Scholomance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Didn't Voss die in the new Scholomance dungeon? After she gets all mind-controlled and her soul severed from her body, she says "Leave me here to die" or something along those lines. And we don't see her in the final fight against the Darkmaster.

Disclaimer: I have not yet run the heroic Scholomance.

It's the same in heroic.

As they say though, no body means no death.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]