How do you like MoP so far?

90 Pandaren Shaman
I thought it'd be a good time to make one of these threads.

I like it a lot,dungeons aren't painfully boring,but could be harder nonetheless.

Oh and pandas are the epitome of awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

I like it a lot,dungeons aren't painfully boring,but could be harder nonetheless.

There are challenge modes if you want hard dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

There are challenge modes if you want hard dungeons.

Yes,yes,I've heard that response many a time over,but i'll touch those later,not my top priority atm.
Reply Quote
fking dailies
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I haven't had a chance to do much because of school but the little bit that I did experience on release was fantastic. I was looking forward to a bit more of a population increase but I guess once a community starts bleeding it never really comes back. Makes me sad :(

Edit: Makes me double sad because our community peak was probably wotlk and that was a long time ago :((
Edited by Alphahealer on 10/6/2012 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm seeing way more players out and about in MoP then I did during the peak of Cataclysm. Maybe you are spending your time in zones that nobody visits?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree with Demacia, the dailies are already getting old, and the lack of preparedness and forethought by Blizzard to make cooking bags for all these stupid ingredients, just feels repetitious as always...and in my opinion, was the bane of Cataclysm when the Fireland dailies just pushed us further into required Dailies.

However, that said, this is some of the most fun I've had SINCE Wrath. I thoroughly hated re-learning and improvising on Retribution in Cataclysm, and fighting to be somewhat viable until it was fixed, and even when it was, it was a bore, though mostly in part of just a dull expansion, not the spec itself.

Pandaria has none of that feel to it (YET). I'm enjoying the Retribution feel again, and the Klaxxi storyline so far, veritable badasses that they come off as, I can't wait to get into it further. The mounts are all amazing so far, I'm loving the looting and raid\world boss coin system, making us actually want to down world bosses now. And like Tatianah said, it definitely feels more populated than Cataclysm felt, especially with the cross-realm areas to bring even more ego-maniacal people closer together. So as of right now, I'm back to actually being interested in playing...seems good so far.

And it helps having a Panda monk named KungpaoTaters.
Edited by Incomitatus on 10/7/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

..Have ALL the awesome points,so jealous.
Reply Quote
when all reps are exalted, we will be back huddling up in orgrimmar for the rest of the expac waiting for that 1 warlock to summon us to the raid instance.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

..Have ALL the awesome points,so jealous.

<3

10/07/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Demacia
when all reps are exalted, we will be back huddling up in orgrimmar for the rest of the expac waiting for that 1 warlock to summon us to the raid instance.

Oh I'm sure that will NEVER happen again, Demacia! :P
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
Im loving MoP, I agree dailys are a bit much. When I log onto my main, look ahead at all the dailys I have to do I feel like Im looking at the pages of Algebra homework I have to do @_@

Other then that though, the leveling was great, LOVING my monk, rares are fun, exciting and hard but thats ok, except some(CURSE YOU MAJOR NANNERS!). Oh but they ruin Ret Pallies, like they did in cata too >.>

W/E I gotta Panda now who cares!
Edited by Zaestrasza on 10/7/2012 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Im loving MoP, I agree dailys are a bit much. When I log onto my main, look ahead at all the dailys I have to do I feel like Im looking at the pages of Algebra homework I have to do @_@

Other then that though, the leveling was great, LOVING my monk, rares are fun, exciting and hard but thats ok, except some(CURSE YOU MAJOR NANNERS!). Oh but they ruin Ret Pallies, like they did in cata too >.>

W/E I gotta Panda now who cares!

Yeah,I feel like they went a bit of overboard with dailies,but i look at them as more things to do instead of sit in stormwind all day (cough)cata(cough)

And yeah,monks are hella fun,all dat mobility,ALL OF IT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
id rather be doing dailies and actually feeling good about myself when i get exalted with factions then sit in SW/org doing absolutely nothing and getting everything for free so some dedication qts
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
pandaria shows a lot of potential at the start it makes me feel like im back in BC with all the different reps to do seams like il never get bored tell later in the expansion im just happy i dont feel like blizzard took 60 bucks from me this time
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
The amount of dailies suck!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/17/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Pandanonium
The amount of dailies suck!

And in 5.1,more of them.

And in the next decade when more people get revered golden lotus,more of them.

mmyess.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Looks like Scykotic got out of his cage again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
NO.

DON'T YOU DARE PUT ME BACK IN THERE.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
VALOR D:

They made it super annoying and time consuming to cap valor.
If they want us to do dailies for VP, they should at least offer 10 or 15 per quest, not !@#$ing 5.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]