Developers

1 Troll Druid
PvP isn't balanced around 1v1..
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Ohnoes, rogue is getting killed by casters without a chance to fight back?

Wait a sec here...
Reply Quote
Hold your breath till you do Mr stack in the back while other toons can't do a thing till they are almost dead and if they do you go running like a chicken and fade from sight..... oh please do.
Edited by Arhagon on 10/6/2012 6:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
I really wish the people in the "healers are totally op" threads would combine and have discussions with the "deathknights are totally op" and "ranged casters are totally op" people.

Stop avoiding each other. Just have it out in a big rumble.
Reply Quote
That would be awsome make a forum room for it.....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would love to see all of these disparate complainers sit down and try and figure just who is really OP.

In reality, most of the time, when people complain, it's for selfish reasons only.

Very very few people have the ability to look at and identify problems with the game, completely unbiased by personal preference, experience and animosity or fondness.

With that firmly in mind, NERF ROGUES INTO THE GROUND. HARDER. HARDER, I SAID, HE'S STILL WIGGLING. OH GOD, HE GOT A KIDNEY SHOT OF-

You Are Dead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Don't think bumping up the thread will catch their attention.

I really wish the people in the "healers are totally op" threads would combine and have discussions with the "deathknights are totally op" and "ranged casters are totally op" people.

Stop avoiding each other. Just have it out in a big rumble.

That would be madness.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
10/06/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Diiesel
Fix this game in terms of balance in PVP or I am canceling my sub.

THEN DO IT ALREADY

you cant threaten blizz who cares if you quit there still over millions of people that pay to play this game you wont be missed at all
Edited by Slamin on 10/7/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Cancel your fething sub already and quit bumping your crappy thread. All blizz will do is lock/delete it and possibly give you a forum vacation. And yes, they CAN see your main.
Reply Quote
75 Pandaren Monk
This is my rant. Fix this game in terms of balance in PVP or I am canceling my sub. There is no reason Boomkins, Mages, and Locks should be globaling people. Seriously, from a rogues stand point it is ridiculous that we have to have time on target and it takes forever to kill something when they pop cds and without cloak or ss up all we can do is DIE.

FIX THIS!

Please Cancel and stop playing ASAP that is the best thing you can do

Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
10/06/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Diiesel
bump to the top of the forum.. going to keep bumping till a dev actually responds.

Bumping your post will only get it deleted by a mod.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Atleast they will see it, the balance of this game is so horrible now and it needs to be addressed
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Your looking at balance on a 1v1 basis however thats simply not how PvP is balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
LAWL. A rogue complaining about OP classes? This is new.

Seriously, this post gave me cancer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]