Do I suck or..?

90 Human Priest
In cata I was playing disc priest and I was a great healer but now i can't play it, do i suck or has it got harder to play or worse? Im honestly going for the sucking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Spells cost too much, need to learn to use smite heal.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I had to make liberal use of spirit shell, mindbender, and smite heals. At 89, my regen went into the toilet, and I felt bad slowing groups down so I could drink that 100k water (with, I think, a 250-ish mana pool, wth?).
Reply Quote
Go holy. Use mindbender on cooldown. Gem for spirit. get AS MUCH spirit as possible. (trinkets, gems, enchants)
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Priest
I so DO NOT want to spec holy
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
I am not 90 but from what feels to be the best (for PvE) is use just heal as it has a chance to proc the !@#$ that makes flash heal instant/no mana - works for me pretty well, also using penace/powerword shield/renew is keeping my mana at a good amount during any type of fight... for PvP smite heals have been good for me, using power word shield/penace/renew when needed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]