No Rogue Mh dagger in lvling instances?

100 Undead Rogue
MDU
So out of all 4 instances no one thought it was a good idea to put in a Mh agility dagger? Am I missing something here? 2/3 of my specs use daggers, what gives.

Edit: I'm sorry, there are just simply no daggers at all, no need for mh/oh classification anyway but there are just no agi daggers.
Edited by Ådp on 10/6/2012 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
There's over 12 quests that offer weapon rewards, they all offer daggers if you have assassination or subtlety as a spec.

there's a 450 dagger the moment you hit 90 in the arena scenario if you haven't received one.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
MDU
There's over 12 quests that offer weapon rewards, they all offer daggers if you have assassination or subtlety as a spec.

there's a 450 dagger the moment you hit 90 in the arena scenario if you haven't received one.

Is this a joke?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/06/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Ådp
Is this a joke?

umm, No? You can take the advice, and get easy upgrades, or make big deals over a minor issue.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
MDU
It's not about me getting upgrades. You are indeed missing the point. This is an oversight that needs to be addressed. There should be at least 1. I was expecting 2, but to have 0 superior daggers up until 90 is ridiculous.

Questing/lvl90/ those aren't a part of this discussion.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
It's not about me getting upgrades. You are indeed missing the point. This is an oversight that needs to be addressed. There should be at least 1. I was expecting 2, but to have 0 superior daggers up until 90 is ridiculous.

Ok then, continue your rant, I guess you don't want answers.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
MDU

Ok then, continue your rant, I guess you don't want answers.

Lol, your answers are unsatisfying because they fail to address the issue. Thanks but this is really just meant to be read by a blue and relayed on.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/06/2012 11:24 PMPosted by Ådp
Lol, your answers are unsatisfying because they fail to address the issue. Thanks but this is really just meant to be read by a blue and relayed on.

You want a Dagger, I give you 2 options, 1 being a guarentee'd, another having 12 options.

You're not going to get a blue post "addressing" that you're Thick Skulled
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
MDU
10/06/2012 11:25 PMPosted by Postonforums

You want a Dagger, I give you 2 options, 1 being a guarentee'd, another having 12 options.

You're not going to get a blue post "addressing" that you're Thick Skulled

Sorry but you aren't realizing the issue.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/06/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Ådp

I see your issue, I give you solutions, you ignore them.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
MDU
10/06/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Postonforums

I see your issue, I give you solutions, you ignore them.

No you aren't seeing it because there is no answer you can reasonably give me. The state of the game is such that there are no blue/superior dagger drops in the lvling instances.

Telling me that there are green daggers from quests somewhere does nothing for this problem.

I'm not looking for an answer. I'm not looking for dagger upgrades. I'm looking to simply be heard.

Thanks for the bumps though.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/06/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Ådp
I'm not looking for an answer. I'm not looking for dagger upgrades. I'm looking to simply be heard.

So.... you're just crying to wake mommy up?

10/06/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Ådp
Telling me that there are green daggers from quests somewhere does nothing for this problem.

"I can't get a dagger" "Here's a dagger" "THAT DOESNT SOLVE ANYTHING"

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86519#comments

Here's a dagger, you can simply pull it out of the ground, it's a level 85 dagger that's equivalent to anything you'd get in a 5 man, without having to worry about RNG. It's LITERALLY a free dagger, sitting in a bush, go grab it.

Also, Rogue daggers were a pretty sore subject overall, It was a pretty bad running joke how every raid was deing Rogue Daggers that had literally 0 reason to exist back in the tier 13, with the changes and limiting Combat rogues to wanting 2 slow 1 handers, and sub/assasin being weak dungeoneering specs in comparison (Blade flurry is just too good in comparison with the current dungeon setup), it seems that Blizzard has sort of pushed for rogues to level combat.

With 2 easily obtainable (1 having an 85 requirement, but being level 90 blue quality, and 1 being a guarentee'd quest with a 1 second que time in a super quick scenario), there's no need to add more Disenchant materials to leveling dungeons.
Edited by Postonforums on 10/7/2012 12:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
So out of all 4 instances no one thought it was a good idea to put in a Mh agility dagger? Am I missing something here? 2/3 of my specs use daggers, what gives.

Edit: I'm sorry, there are just simply no daggers at all, no need for mh/oh classification anyway but there are just no agi daggers.

Yeah the leveling instances for MoP were itemized pretty horribly. Nearly everyone seems to say "just do the quests" for gear, which sadly is kinda true.

You probably should just get the pvp gear on the AH and try getting into a Coren Direbrew run for a couple 470 trinkets and just get any crap items you can to get into a heroic run. Heroics are easy enough that you should be able to do them in greens, and basically skip doing the normal modes. Makes it seem a bit goofy that blizzard even bothered putting in normal modes when they didn't even design them to be done.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
You do know like the first few quests on Pandaria give you daggers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]