What Should Guardian Reforge?

90 Worgen Druid
I reforged dodge and it doesn't really look like it did much... I thought dodge and crit was our biggest stats? What am I missing?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
Dodge, Mastery, and Crit are all good for different reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I literally just put this on another forum so ya copy paste!

My personal feeling toward guardian tanking is one of 2 things.

1) Gear toward mastery and stm, gem stm, pick up mastery pieces. Basically make your EH just freaking gigantic.

2) Gear toward high base dodge and rage regen. Basically expertise/hit cap, then go for crit/mastery pieces. This gives you better up time on SD and hopefully with dodge gems/forges we can hit a staggering amount of dodge with SD up.

While the first is probably a tad bit better overall simply because tanks with lots of eh don't die, and because your strait up gemming stm your better off on high magic damage fights. However atm healers don't have the mana to heal sponges.

Which is why I think for the first tier or 2 i'm probably going to switch over to gemming/forging dodge and hit/exp, it does 2 things, while damage is a bit more spikey overall on most fights your probably going to take a little bit less damage, and the important thing is exp/hit cap will go a long way in increasing tank dps for progression fights.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]