Honestly,do you think we will be nerfed AGAIN

It seems there are more NERF threads in here than any other class.

I'm nervous.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
players who play other classes are not use to warriors being difficult
they have to LEARN to counter a class they are use to instakilling

warirors don't need a nerf, they need time to allow people to figure out how to deal with them

just like monks...you dont know how to fight a monk because you dont even know what they are doing to you yet
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
probably.. but why would they do that I wonder... Is it a punishment like alot of warriors in here seem to think.. is it a L2P issue like even crazier warriors think?

If they "nerf" us, its obviously because we need to be nerfed. People in here seem to think the devs balance this game based on the tiny percentage of players that whine on the forums. They'll do internal testing.. they'll see the data... and make changes..to warriors and other classes. Business as usual. Could they go too far the other way? Sure, but tackle that when we get there.

I dont know if we need it or not.. all i know is i dont want/need to be overpowered. I dont like the "spotlight" so to speak being on our class, and i can only hope we dont get some ham-handed fix to the "problems". If there are problems I want them fixed, and so should you! Its just like any other class in this game that you've ever wished was "balanced" or fixed".
Reply Quote
I guess I just don't see what all the fuss is about, we certainly arent free now in PvP, but its the age old tale of PvP nerfs affecting PvE that has me buzzing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yes, I'm pretty sure we'll be nerfed. The amount of complaints going on everywhere is too damn high.

To be completely honest, I'm seeing too many warriors to my liking. As someone who started playing wow at the middle of cata, I liked the class because there weren't many with it and then there was the 2 2H. But now it looks like everyone and their mom has a warrior lvl 90.

About the nerf, I'm not a talented arena player or anything, but I do think our CD stacked burst is very high. If they buff our consistent damage and nerf our CD based damage, then I think it'd be good. CD stacking too is a pretty boring mechanic imo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/07/2012 04:44 AMPosted by Çayinne
CD stacking too is a pretty boring mechanic imo.

Nah, boring is when you do the same amount of damage for 10 mins. Spiked big numbers are cool!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
Of course the nerfs are coming.

Soon you won't be able to stack Avatar and Recklessness, and taste for blood damage increase will be cut in half.

On top of that, something stupid like disarm cancelling second wind, and gag order glyph nerfed to 2 second blanket silence without spell school lockout. Or across the board weapon damage % nerfs. Probably all three and more.

You guys must be new to the class if you think there isn't a fat nerf coming down the pipe.
Reply Quote
93 Undead Hunter
10/07/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Bluddflag
warirors don't need a nerf, they need time to allow people to figure out how to deal with them

The denial is strong with this one.

Tell me, how do you deal with getting insta-gibbed?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Warriors always get nerfed. Mine's been on the backburner for a while (/cheer for account wide achievements).
Reply Quote
11 Tauren Warrior
Well if Blizzard listens to the people crying about warriors as much as they listen to the people crying about Mages Warriors will get buffed!!! lol
Edited by Bloodbanga on 10/7/2012 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Well honestly since we are being honest here I have to be open about this subject and admit honestly that since the truth obviously needs to come out i'm gonna go ahead and cut to brass-tax and just openly and honestly say yeah we're gonna be nerfed. Honestly speaking anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Yes.
We ALWAYS get nerfed.
Doesn't matter that a good 75% of the complaints are a L2P issue. The rest are usually cry babies who are used to steamrolling warriors, or are in PVE gear trying to PVP.
Plus Ghostcrawler hates warriors.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

I learned how. I run away.... If I can.

Very discouraging trying to heal/get away from a warrior. I'm not fully pvp geared yet, but for the life of me, I can't outheal a warrior with 310k HP. I want to stop and hardcast heals or I die, but I have to play the whole juking game, but they got so many ways to stop you from casting it hurts..

So yeah... run away.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

I learned how. I run away.... If I can.

Very discouraging trying to heal/get away from a warrior. I'm not fully pvp geared yet, but for the life of me, I can't outheal a warrior with 310k HP. I want to stop and hardcast heals or I die, but I have to play the whole juking game, but they got so many ways to stop you from casting it hurts..

So yeah... run away.

Tons of interrupts, tons of burst, tons of survivability, tons of mobility, tons of CC. Honestly....what don't they have? Honest question.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
you have no room to talk here considering how good rogues were in cata, warriors were DECENT at best in cata and then complete garbage towards the end. and now that we are actually good these little !@#$s decide they want to whine about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Says the Rogue LOL!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]