Honestly,do you think we will be nerfed AGAIN

90 Undead Death Knight
It's because warrior were always a joke class after a certain point. Now that people have to think and make effort to beat a warrior the complaints start rolling in. Mages have been extremely overpowered for as long as I can remember but people have seemed to just stop bothering to complain about them because nothing gets done for some reason.

Warriors ALWAYS get hit with an unwarranted nerf bat thought, so yeah Warriors will probably be getting nerfed.
Edited by Frantick on 10/7/2012 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Whats with all the non warriors flooding to our forum? Need to bully the FOTM class before yours hits the cap?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/07/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Faliz
Whats with all the non warriors flooding to our forum? Need to bully the FOTM class before yours hits the cap?

Do they ever need an excuse? In the height of warrior suck in Cataclysm, everyone else still screamed that Throwdown was op.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
probably.. but why would they do that I wonder... Is it a punishment like alot of warriors in here seem to think.. is it a L2P issue like even crazier warriors think?

If they "nerf" us, its obviously because we need to be nerfed. People in here seem to think the devs balance this game based on the tiny percentage of players that whine on the forums. They'll do internal testing.. they'll see the data... and make changes..to warriors and other classes. Business as usual. Could they go too far the other way? Sure, but tackle that when we get there.

I dont know if we need it or not.. all i know is i dont want/need to be overpowered. I dont like the "spotlight" so to speak being on our class, and i can only hope we dont get some ham-handed fix to the "problems". If there are problems I want them fixed, and so should you! Its just like any other class in this game that you've ever wished was "balanced" or fixed".

So, what you're saying is: Warriors deserved to be the absolute bottom class last season. Because that was balanced.

I see. Next?

Maybe what the qqers are mad about is the fact that they can't just go "Lol a Warrior, let's kill it," and expect to succeed.
Edited by Bluexorcist on 10/8/2012 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Are you intentionally trolling? This was from beta and we have been nerfed substantially since then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
probably.. but why would they do that I wonder... Is it a punishment like alot of warriors in here seem to think.. is it a L2P issue like even crazier warriors think?

If they "nerf" us, its obviously because we need to be nerfed. People in here seem to think the devs balance this game based on the tiny percentage of players that whine on the forums. They'll do internal testing.. they'll see the data... and make changes..to warriors and other classes. Business as usual. Could they go too far the other way? Sure, but tackle that when we get there.

I dont know if we need it or not.. all i know is i dont want/need to be overpowered. I dont like the "spotlight" so to speak being on our class, and i can only hope we dont get some ham-handed fix to the "problems". If there are problems I want them fixed, and so should you! Its just like any other class in this game that you've ever wished was "balanced" or fixed".

So, what you're saying is: Warriors deserved to be the absolute bottom class last season. Because that was balanced.

I see. Next?

Maybe what the qqers are mad about is the fact that they can't just go "Lol a Warrior, let's kill it," and expect to succeed.

Uhh no? What do you mean deserved? Do you honestly think someone at blizzard is purposely keeping you down? Do you "deserve" to be overpowered now because of your perceived weakness in whatever season? I don't want to confuse you again, so ill tell you the answer is no.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]