DK PVP vs questions

90 Blood Elf Priest
First, I gotta say I LOVE THE DK!!! having way too much fun

He is currently 70 and preparing for 70-74 bgs. I have been working the unholy spec and its been working for me. I seem to do great 1v1 vs pretty much every thing. But a few classes give me trouble.

Pala: A well played pala beats me every time. I can usually get them if they don't really know what they are doing. any thoughts? am i just not silencing them at the right time. The smart pallys seem to just kill my pet right away then work on me, healing themselves periodically as i bring their health down.

Druids: A well played druid is practically invincible. I might as well just be knitting a sweater, and its probably more productive then slapping them around a whole bg. Any tricks for them? its really hard for me to even just keep them in one place.

Last thing: any addons anyone suggests? Currently i really only have recount and healbot (main is a priest). maybe something that makes the enemy spellcast bars bigger so i can time my interrupts better?
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
10/07/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Brooksi
Druids: A well played druid is practically invincible. I might as well just be knitting a sweater, and its probably more productive then slapping them around a whole bg. Any tricks for them? its really hard for me to even just keep them in one place.

If it's a feral, you really don't have much of a choice but to bend over and take it.

Pala: A well played pala beats me every time. I can usually get them if they don't really know what they are doing. any thoughts? am i just not silencing them at the right time. The smart pallys seem to just kill my pet right away then work on me, healing themselves periodically as i bring their health down.

Pop AMS during his retard proof burst phase and kite. Not much you can do against them before you have Necrotic Strike.

any addons anyone suggests?

Gladius
GladiatorLoSSA
And any rune add-on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]