Balance PVP Set Bonuses are TERRIBLE.Pls fix!

90 Night Elf Druid
The 2-set (power generated when we're getting beaten on) - but only out of eclipse. So, it doesn't work 1/2 the time (no bonus at all when we're in eclipse) and when we're focused, we get power generated that we can't use b/c we have to hard cast so long.

Then, our 4-set bonus, where we can cast AC on the run. I do almost nothing but pvp and I can tell you I haven't used it once yet. We cycle fast enough, it's better to hard cast _fast_ and do damage to get to the next eclipse which happens fairly fast if I'm not focused.

Look at the other dps pvp set bonuses. Ours are just terrible in comparison.

We've been asking for years for a defensive capability -- like making Owlkin Frenzy something we can proc or be useful. We can't get into bear if we're stunned, although making Ursoc's Might instant has helped somewhat.
Reply Quote
I think it's fantastic. If you have to do a lot of off-healing, you can kite and replenish your mana, as well as when you're doing a lot of pillar humping and you may not be able to hard cast enough to push you back into eclipse after a SS pops you out.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
10/07/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Treesaiyan
LOL I don't know what you are expecting with this. Blizzard will NOT fix this. They actually want us to shelf our druids, which is why I quit this pathetic game.

You are lvl 90...still posting on forums..you did not quit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Psychoticbob
LOL I don't know what you are expecting with this. Blizzard will NOT fix this. They actually want us to shelf our druids, which is why I quit this pathetic game.

You are lvl 90...still posting on forums..you did not quit.

lmao
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Branin, that's an interesting side use, but I rarely live long enough to run out of mana. Between innervate and fast eclipses if I don't get trained, even IF you use it this way, it's a terrible pvp set bonus.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
i would love the feral movement speed bonus :x
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]