"BOA" items

90 Pandaren Monk
Any plans on making Bind on "ACCOUNT" items available account wide? Blizzard figured it out how to make pets and mounts across all servers, how about boa gear. You could simply mail it to our new characters like it used to be for certain pets and what not.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Not as easy as it sounds however, I did hear awhile back that they was talking about it and was going to be relased in MOP we see how that worked out, All honesty I think if you give blizard time something will surely come of it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Pets they used to be sent to new characters were easier to attach than new gear.

If the gear was to be waiting for you as you log in, they'd have to send everything that toon could potentially use, even if it made no sense (cloth to a DK for example) which would be a pain as far as space.

If you want for a character on one realm to send it to another character after it had been made, they you are making sure things aren't lost if the shuffle. I can imagine the nerd rage posts of "WHARZ MAI HAIRLUMS?" if they got lost or were taking to long.

Blizz has said they want to work on this, but a lot of kinks have to be worked out before they risk the qq wave.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Blizzard wants this just as bad as we do. They stated in an interview that they are working on this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I don't get why the void storage wasn't an account wide thing. We need an account bank for that stuff! Not like it would be hard to restrict it to boa items only
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/07/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Kbyè
Not as easy as it sounds however, I did hear awhile back that they was talking about it and was going to be relased in MOP we see how that worked out, All honesty I think if you give blizard time something will surely come of it.
They said they would try to have it released some time during MoP, not at MoP release.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Welcome to Diablo 4. Please pay now and go back to sleep.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
gms will transfer boa items for you?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I do not believe that you can get heirlooms cross server even VIA a ticket.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
10/07/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Bontemps
Any plans on making Bind on "ACCOUNT" items available account wide? Blizzard figured it out how to make pets and mounts across all servers, how about boa gear. You could simply mail it to our new characters like it used to be for certain pets and what not.

FACT: All BoA gear can be transferred to any character on any realm on any faction that is registered to the user that acquired the items, even if it's on a separate Battlenet Account.

FACT: Some players disagree with the mechanism used to transport those items.

FACT: Just because you don't like the mechanism used to transport the items, doesn't mean they cannot be transported.

And no, GMs will not move them for you. You can move them via the paid character transfer service.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/character-transfer-faq

10/07/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Popfizzle
Blizzard wants this just as bad as we do. They stated in an interview that they are working on this.

That interview was from 2 years ago.
Edited by Tamrâ on 10/7/2012 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
FACT: i need to log onto my other server and see what boa items i can steal from myself
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]