Returning Player

90 Orc Death Knight
Hello everyone!

Well I have skipped cata until now :) but I haven't played since WotLK. I was in a causal raiding guild and was our highest melee dps. Anyway, I burned out and we had some poor leadership...blah blah..

Anyway, myself and a friend are back and we are having a blast! We are looking for an EST Semi-causal guild. We are both over 21 and have jobs. By casual I mean are looking for a guild that has experienced raiders and everyone knows their roles but has fun in vent (if no vent, I would be willing to provide it). We love some pvp as well. All and all just want some other peeps to hang out with! While personally we don't mind family guilds and we are polite to everyone we play with. We would prefer 18+!

Also we have run guilds in GW, WoW, SWTOR, RIFT, etc. If you are like minding and would prefer to start one lets do that!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794031371

Hey there, I'm particularly interested in returning players, especially ones around my age (22). Myself and some friends are starting a brand new casual-core guild on Executus Alliance, and are looking for competent, long time veterans to fill out the roster. At 2 days, 6 hours a week, we believe we could become the top 10 man casual guild on Executus.

Read the thread above and if it's interesting, give me a shout via email or RealID. We'd love to have you guys on board.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Good afternoon,

Our raid group is seeking a dps DK with a viable blood off spec. I see that you are looking to run as dps. If there is any chance you would be willing to raid as frost or unholy and be the first tanking substitute, please contact me at avidindoorsmenguild@gmail.com

I cannot comment on your friend until I know what he is looking to play, but I certainly wouldn't rule out making it work with both of you.

We raid twice a week (Tues and Thurs) 9-11:30pm EST on YSERA alliance.

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Hey there, I'm particularly interested in returning players, especially ones around my age (22). Myself and some friends are starting a brand new casual-core guild on Executus Alliance, and are looking for competent, long time veterans to fill out the roster. At 2 days, 6 hours a week, we believe we could become the top 10 man casual guild on Executus.

Read the thread above and if it's interesting, give me a shout via email or RealID. We'd love to have you guys on board.

Thanks for the response, the raid times are a little late but not a deal breaker. I prefer 6:30-9:30 EST. I'll speak to my buddy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Thanks for the response, the raid times are a little late but not a deal breaker. I prefer 6:30-9:30 EST. I'll speak to my buddy.

Sounds good, look me up in game if the realms ever come back up, or email me to chat some more
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Good afternoon,

Our raid group is seeking a dps DK with a viable blood off spec. I see that you are looking to run as dps. If there is any chance you would be willing to raid as frost or unholy and be the first tanking substitute, please contact me at avidindoorsmenguild@gmail.com

I cannot comment on your friend until I know what he is looking to play, but I certainly wouldn't rule out making it work with both of you.

We raid twice a week (Tues and Thurs) 9-11:30pm EST on YSERA alliance.

Thank you for your time.

Would tank for you in a heart beat (tanking is what I have traditional done in almost all my MMO experience) my buddy and I have switch as of late. He is playing a Pally with the intent to tank now. Unfortunately, the raid times are too late. I get up for work at 5:30 am ... :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Check us out, we'd love to have ya.

Infectious is currently recruiting for 10-man raid content for Mists of Pandaria! These are Core Positions for our new Weekend Raid Times! We are located on Elune(US) Alliance.

Raid Days & Times
Friday-Sunday 6:00PM-10PM(Server/Central) (7-11 Eastern)

Currently Seeking...
1 Tank-Druid preferred, all tanks are being considered
2 Melee-Rogue & Either Warrior/DK/Ret
2 Ranged-Hunter + Boomkin preferred, all ranged being considered
(See Requirements Below)

Requirements
No Drama-Bring a good attitude, be respectful.

Maturity-18+ We're a fun guild with an adult atmosphere where mature content is not only allowed, but often instigated. With that being said we get !@#$ done.

Attendance-Near and consistant 100% attendance is required for raid positions. We understand that real life happens, just don't make it habitual. As a small guild we may not have replacements for everyone, especially since we run with a core group.

Performance-Everyone is expected to perform at a professional level and bring your "A Game" to every raid. A lot has changed with Mists of Pandaria.. Learn it and embrace it!

Required Addons
Ventrilo-Microphone not required, but you must be able to listen to instructions. Prior to being brought into the guild you will be interviewed on vent.

Deadly Boss Mods-Big Wigs, etc. Don't stand in it if it hurts.

Loot Distribution
As a small guild focusing on 10man content we just use a free roll system. If for whatever reason we are struggling in a certain area or encounter due to a specific gearing issue we may opt to give gear to a specific player taking Attendance & Performance into consideration.

Casuals
We welcome casual & PvP players who are interested in hanging out with us when we aren't raiding, alt runs, etc. Whether you just want a fun, mature atmosphere or if you're tagging along with someone who is a raider, come on in!

Applying
If you're interested in applying add me!

RealID:JBridger@Ymail.com For the Subject put "Guild Application" and hit me up if i'm on. If i'm not, I'll see you when I log on!

Once I get a hold of you I will invite you on vent for a brief Interview.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
my guild The BlackWatch Clan needs a DK tank and raid two nights a week 7-10 est wednesday and 6-9 est sunday and we need a holy pally so maybe if your friend wants to reroll we could chat batok#1610 is my battletag if you want to wait for the servers to come back or just reply here :)

EDIT- fixed some bad spelling
Edited by Batok on 10/7/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hi, Arcteryx!

Not sure what classes you guys play (or have available) but...

We are looking for a DPS and a Healer for our Fri/Sat team (9pm - Midnight EST) and would like to talk to you about what you're looking for in a new "home".

<Novus Orsa>
Server: Lothar
Time Zone: EST
Raid Type: 10 Man
GM: Malorey (BattleTag: Malorey#1733)
Officers: Berelius (General Guild) & Kath (PvP)

Raid Teams:

Team "Wipes on Trash" - FULL
Raid Days: Wed/Thurs
Raid Times: 8pm – 11pm EST (invites at 7:45 SHARP!!)

Team "Stands in Fire" - NEW - RECRUITING 1 DPS & 1 HEALER
Raid Days: Fri/Sat
Raid Times: 9pm - 12am EST (invites at 8:45 SHARP!)
NEEDS:
1 DPS - Mage, DK, Warrior or Rogue preferred
1 Healer - Druid

Check out our website for more in-depth information and to apply. Our full recruitment message can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5979219404?page=1#0

Feel free to add me to BattleTag (Malorey#1733) if you think we might be a match or if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
One thing I should add we don't "apply to guilds" that is the most silly thing in the world. As a GM I never made new players apply. We are Legit Gamers and I will never apply for a spot. My actions and personality speak for themselves....I've played it all, all classes, and rolls. Healed, Tank, DPS....doesn't matter to us....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
10/07/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Arcteryx
One thing I should add we don't "apply to guilds" that is the most silly thing in the world. As a GM I never made new players apply. We are Legit Gamers and I will never apply for a spot. My actions and personality speak for themselves....I've played it all, all classes, and rolls. Healed, Tank, DPS....doesn't matter to us....

Well then my guild would be perfect fit for you both if the times are ok because we need a tank and healer for the main core see above post for more info :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
He would consider playing Holy if needed, we just wanted to switch rolls, I was traditionally the tank (although he has plenty of tank experience).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
im the MT in the core the so double paladin tank would not be good also are you opposed to getting a DPS OS? and if we got a good pally healer and DK tank with good dps it would be like our core in cata seeing as those where the two players that left because of RL issues
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687

Our raids are Tues, Wed & Thurs 8:45 PM - 12:00 EST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Still looking for the right guild
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Hi there,

We are a tue-thur 745-1030pm EST 25m Horde raiding guild, we have a couple open spots available and would love to speak to you, if you are interested please read on!

Guild Spam inc...

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild (8/8 DS HM) on the Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot. Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together.

We raid 745-1030pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events.

Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

What we are like: Most every member is an adult, we have a number of couples as well. We do not expect people to eat and breathe the game ( though some of our members do! ). We have our share of PvP addicts along with Heroic Instance running freaks. Honestly, I can't imagine another group of people that I would want to spend my online time with.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, e-mail us or Tweet!. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an interview over Ventrillo if you are interested.

Email - Ringofdestiny@gmail.com
Twitter - @RoDVelen

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Crichton - RealID - david4757@yahoo.com
Toth - Battletag - Toth#1389
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Miscreation is a lvl 25 raiding guild on Uldaman (EST-PVE) Alliance side dedicated to experiencing end-game content while fostering mature and rewarding friendships in a team atmosphere.

Working together in new and exciting dungeons, raids, and PvP encounters are the means; having fun and success is the end. Loot is the secondary reward of our labors. We expect maturity, civility, dedication, and the ability to pay attention, learn dynamically and also to poke fun at yourself when needed.

We raid 10-man instances Tues/Thurs nights from 8:00 - 11:00. However, we have no attendance policy for our casual members, you may show up to as little or as many as you want.

Even the most casual, or PvP-oriented players have a place here. Raiders need pals to help them farm, or grind 5-man instances, they need bodies that are still fresh and interested to join along with them. Some off-spec players may need PvP gear for raiding.

Recruiting Needs:
2 Healers (1 with DPS off-spec)
1 DPS

For more information, add me to realid - Destani#1289, or look for me or Misstep in game. We'd love to chat with you in vent to see if we'd be a good fit.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]