Should I finish leveling my rogue?

90 Human Rogue
^topic How useless are rogues be honest pls
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I had very few probs lvling my rogue to 90. There were a *few* situations where there were simply too many mobs around to solo things, but hey, thats just part of the game.
As for PvP, I've only just clicked to 90 so I have only done 2 BG's so far.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Araym is my 2400 rogue I've played for 4 years exclusively.

I rolled a warrior for MoP.

Take it how you will ;o
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
rogues are having a lil prob with hiting more then 20k while everyone is hiting 80ks / they get 1 shot very easily
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bah boo I loved my rogue......
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
No, wait for them to be balanced. I made the mistake of maining a Rogue for Mists, but I'm sticking to it. I should have switched to my Warrior... fuggin christ almighty Blizzard why couldn't you just tell us Rogues wouldn't be good and you should only play them if you enjoy ripping your eyeballs out.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
The Blues have heard all the QQ. They are looking into it. I'm hanging on. I would suggest the same.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Should I finish leveling my rogue?
Keep in mind that Rogues have barely changed since Vanilla.

Yes, because if you have enjoyed your Rogue for the majority of the time since you created it, you will still enjoy it when the dials have been tuned back in our favor.

No, because if you didn't like it then, you won't like it now and you won't like it any time soon.

Araym is my 2200 (2v2, 3v3), 2k (5v5, RBG) rogue
Fix'd, unless I missed something. That the S8 tabard?
Edited by Pushßutton on 10/7/2012 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/07/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Doingkermit
rogues are having a lil prob with hiting more then 20k while everyone is hiting 80ks / they get 1 shot very easily

Damage dealing *is* a problem, but if you really think of it, all physical damaged has been nerfed to an extent unless it is insanely high.

What Blizz needs to do is laud thier designers and programmers, and take anyone involved in stats and math out the back and give them the "Old Yeller", cause they could replace them with a "standard dice kit" and get better results.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Rogues are annoying to level. Have fun killing mobs 1 NPC at a time. I'm leveling my dk and lock right now, not only is it funner but I'm killing things a LOT faster.

The problem with my rogue is I feel like my damage hasn't really changed since level 85.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Rogues are annoying to level. Have fun killing mobs 1 NPC at a time. I'm leveling my dk and lock right now, not only is it funner but I'm killing things a LOT faster.

The problem with my rogue is I feel like my damage hasn't really changed since level 85.

It HAS changed, your numbers are higher, but in a percentile POV, you are right, it is the same.

Quite simply, they have no grasp of math.
10 damage to 100HP is the same as 100 to 1000, 1000 to 10000 or a million to 10 million. The variable is the skills which change 10 damage to 20, and:
1) the amount of times you can do it per sec
2) the mathematical variable of crits
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]